Cricket .25 pellet selection advice

Heres what a lot of sorting some JSB king 25.4gr by head size. Only had 4 sizes so far out of about 2 tins the majority being 6.36 and 6.37. Have some JSB heavies MK I and MK II that are sorted and will shoot when I get a chance. Had crazy wind storms and rain all weekend. 

50yd group was with unlubed and 75yd was with lubed pellets. Did some other shooting a few days ago with unsorted lubed and unlubed JSB kings and MK I's, and the cricket seems to like lubed pellets a little more. 

Get the JSB 25 .39 and save your self a lot of money,
The best shooting pellets out of the Cricket 25....
Just go to the TAG group and look around and see.. Trust me we will not miss lead you on this site. ,
Trust me on this one , We are the experts on Crickets .
I want you to report back and , say I told you so.
http://talonairgun.com/forum/index.php?sid=7a72e5a04fff24f44b6ed958528ef811
Mike

Mike, i got plenty of JSB 25.39gr. The cricket and mrod both like them. Mostly just tinkering around with pellet selection for my new gun. Only new pellets ive ordered where the JSB heavy mk1 and mk2. Which the cricket seem to both like equally as well. Most of the other pellets in my stash are partial tins from finding what the mrod liked when i was new to world of air guns. 

TAG seems to be broken at the moment, and was acting wonky when I tried to register from my phone earlier today. But i visit most of the airgun forums just not a big on posting. But now that i have an airgun that out prices even my most expensive powder burner, I'm a little more hesitant to do anything to it other than shoot and clean it. So far out of box it was shooting 4 mags on a 3.5k fill before falling of the reg. I'll pop in over there and see what people are doing with their crickets.