Cricket 2 Tactical photos

Cocking is pretty smooth but 2.5 hands minimum to for magazine! Seems overly complicated just to put a mag in the gun.

This is the main reason I will never buy another Cricket until/unless they change that mag loading stupidity. Sadly, it's the same frustrating design they've had for over a decade so they must really be in love with it to not change it to something easier.

Congratulations! I'm considering one myself. This or the Matador... or coming back to Taipan

I was considering the compact version. Anyone here ordered the compact? 

How is the cocking? Do you still need 3 hands to mount the magazine? 

CoughcomebacktoTaipancough

I was waiting to see if they come up with something new but I think it's just the chasis, I want a compact setup in case I need to shoot from my car again...

Got mine today and zeroed and shot about 5 mags thru it then.....bam would not Cock again

Called AOA and they sent me a call tag and was more than pleasant. Mechanical things sometimes fail but the mags I shot thru it were dead on at 20 yards

Check the hammer spring tension. if not locked, it can creep and over tighten the hammer spring. which when it goes into coil bind will prevent the hammer from cocking. Very common in many pcp's.

Back the HS out one half to one turn lower and try it. 

Knife

I started the test with the Uragan with high, moved to med, and now using Low. Very comfortable. This should be very similar?

On another note, I find rudeness to fellow members unbecoming. A simple questing was ask. Nothing more.

Knife

I may find the low rings will work for me. Unfortunately I live in town and don't have a positively safe place in my yard to shoot this gun. I haven't even shot it yet. The first part of July has been really hectic with family, holiday, and work. Maybe this weekend.

I started the test with the Uragan with high, moved to med, and now using Low. Very comfortable. This should be very similar?

On another note, I find rudeness to fellow members unbecoming. A simple questing was ask. Nothing more.

Knife

I may find the low rings will work for me. Unfortunately I live in town and don't have a positively safe place in my yard to shoot this gun. I haven't even shot it yet. The first part of July has been really hectic with family, holiday, and work. Maybe this weekend.

Tried everything and sent it back to AOA and it's already on its way back, and AOA had told me mine was not the only one with this issue.

20210804_153556.1628360976.jpg
20210804_153438.1628360981.jpg
20210804_153608.1628359800.jpg
Mi .22 cal the mechanism not is complicated for me. It amazing airgun accurate with jsb 18.13 Nsa slug 20.2g (.218) and 17.5g (.2175) (.217) the 17.5 in the magacine it a little loose but a little tab acomadate very well