Cricket 2 Tactical photos

Received my Cricket 2 Tactical today. Added the Aztec scope, DonnyFL Sumo, and UTG bipod for a photo op. 

Screenshot_20210629-214840_Photo Editor.1625027597.jpg

20210629_212506.1625027805.jpg
Didn't get a chance to dial the scope in or take any shots yet, but I'm sure looking forward to it. Hope to get some real world accuracy, velocity, and shot count numbers before long. 

Cheers,

Brett

I’m praying I don’t have to mount my scope that far above the bores axis. If I have to so it’s comfortable, the gun will be in the classifieds the same day.

Soo...why whine to everyone about something you don't even own..?

Do what YOU like, to the rest of us...it really doesn't matter.

Mike

Well he actually has one on order and is awaiting it's arrival. So he does own one just not in his hands yet. 

And to others scope height does matter.

Was hoping Brett would reply and say the rings were just what he had for the photo and the scope could be mounted lower and still be comfortable. So Mike, your opinion does matter to me, what height rings are you using on your Cricket II Tac?

Those are Eagle Vision adjustable rings that I thought might be necessary to get enough scope adjustment. I'm planning on using this mainly from 50 to 150 yards on prairie dogs. That said, I very well may opt for a set of lower rings. 

I’m praying I don’t have to mount my scope that far above the bores axis. If I have to so it’s comfortable, the gun will be in the classifieds the same day.

We’ll, you can see he used high rings, but I’d also say if generally that’s too high you wouldn’t like the FX Impact or Daystate Delta Wolf either. Almost all the popular bull pups have the pic rail about that high above the bore. If you go with a conventional rifle like a Red Wolf or Crown you can get the scope much closer to the bore if that’s your preference.