• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Cricket 2 Tactical .22 $1100

Classified Status
SOLD

Brel1600

Apr 23, 2021
Arizona, United States
Hello there! :)
I'm back with another gun for sale! This time, a Cricket 2 Tactical .22 Caliber. Why am I selling it so cheap, you ask? The gun works just fine but.........
I bought this back in April from Tony @ Talon Tunes. The gun arrived not holding air. No biggie, contacted Tony, sent it back and in a few days, had it back holding air just fine. Being busy with other hobbies and with life in general, it took me a couple, (maybe even a few) weeks to even shoot the thing and run some chrony test. While running my test, I noticed it was a little under powered and had an odd power adjustment setting in order to get full, max FPS. While running the numbers, using an 18 grain pellet, I was able to get very similar results that Tony was getting (980-990) with the hammer adjustment screwed all the way IN!! If I backed the hammer adjustment out several turns, (I actually show the back-out distance in a photo) I could achieve 1020 FPS or so, which is STILL low for what it should be. I contacted Tony and asked if he had to mess around with the Regulator and he assured me he didn't. Of course, I believe Tony 100%. I have attached photos of my Chrony sessions, one says "FX Mav 23 grain" Which is actually me shooting the 18 grain pellet, while adjusting the hammer adjustment. The other says, "Cricket Tac-2 24.8 grain" this is actually an FX 25.4 grain pellet on it's highest FPS I could get out of it. Again, it works and shoots well, only shot it to run these numbers but it DOES have some type of underpowered problem. I don't know and don't care, at this point. Lol I'm too wrapped up into other things! Could be a simple fix, could be something crazy. If you're interested, hit me up. Asking $1100 shipped.
Thank you guys again!

IMG_6664.jpeg

IMG_6669.jpeg

IMG_6671.jpeg

IMG_6675.jpeg

IMG_6678.jpeg

IMG_6676.jpeg

IMG_6666.jpeg

IMG_7E0859CDD455-1 2.jpeg

IMG_448BF2F4898A-1.jpeg

IMG_6434.PNG