cricket 2 pup

love the new crickets 2 pup
DPLR3391.1643772789.JPG
WVUW7896.1643772819.JPG

Yeah, I've also got Cricket II with the WSA stock, in .22

It's really not back yard friendly. Seems odd that they can't make a shroud that big a bit better in quieting the bark. Although I added a short (2") open "chamber" (no guts), and that by itself, strangely did a good job of quieting it to a comfortable level.

Mike

you must have some really close or poopy neighbors mines really nice at 913 fps at 960 it was still pretty nice i really think they have done a great job with the shroud as my wife even said thats quiet 

Douger - I'm putting some blame on you for this. I'm itching for another Cricket 2 now. I really think the classic pup is the way to go at 26" and love that storage for extra mags.

I look at the Cricket 2 Tactical and am intrigued, but not at the cost of 4" of length. 

How did you add a moderator as I don't see the model you got coming with a threaded shroud?

1/2 by 20 its threaded for a silencer / inch guns side lever is amazing i really havnt had a ton of trigger time with the weather and stuff but its very accurate and with the tatsu its very nice will be throwing on my wylie silencer soon to test its been really cold here shot count at 915 ish is almost 5 mags with 250 bar fill but havnt shot it off the reg yet 110-115 bar im guess 

Yeah, I've also got Cricket II with the WSA stock, in .22

It's really not back yard friendly. Seems odd that they can't make a shroud that big a bit better in quieting the bark. Although I added a short (2") open "chamber" (no guts), and that by itself, strangely did a good job of quieting it to a comfortable level.

Mike

you must have some really close or poopy neighbors mines really nice at 913 fps at 960 it was still pretty nice i really think they have done a great job with the shroud as my wife even said thats quiet

That's a pretty odd comment, coming from a guy that..."added"...a suppressor to his Cricket II !! 

I just added a small open chamber that's about 1/2 the size of your suppressor to get the sound level of mine down.

Mike

mike its really quiet without a silencer my rti compact was loud without a silencer but the cricket is id say backyard good silencer on it is just to make it more quiet. and the safety is ok if you got to use it. i took my turnbuckle a few turns to shorten the first stage and the safety didnt work so i turned it back so it was useable ill take some length off the spring one day when i get the ambition to mess with it. 18 gr at 916 ish is accurate but gonna play with it more once it warms up. yes its cold in ill like 6 here today, waiting for new compressor to arrive so im kinda down on air to really test the guns speeds. will post a vidoe of it this week i hope at 50 yards with 18 gr once i get air to really play around and finish dialing it in. stock was at 960fps also i hate the damn gauge not sure why they use that colored gauge will be putting in a bkack faced wika gauge soon so i can actually read the numbers
FJYA0214 2.1644072779.JPG