• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

credit card list ? something to think about .

On any given day people are posting about everything they have and provide pictures here, and the next day is spent worrying about being watched. It's tough to be social on a public forum and private at the same time, make that impossible. If you are going to try to privatize your signature in retail then you really should consider not posting to any social media first. A little late for that!

LMAO!!! So true, who needs big brother when people these days post everything anyways, of course it’s all Facebook/anti-social media’s fault because they held a gun to these people’s head to post/livestream everything including their poop and criminal activities(thankfully).

You can’t please everyone or anyone for that matter. Back When there was more “freedom” some things happened like Oklahoma bombing, 9-11, mass shootings……everyone decried why wasn’t the big brother/government paying any attention on what’s going on and prevented it? When the government reacts to public outcry and start watching things like who is buying tons of fertilizer and guns…..everyone decried big brother and “freedom”. It’s funny how in our last mass shooting in the most gun loving state of Texas, even the police didn’t go in and take out the bad guy, they are so much better than NY right?

There is NO EASY ANSWER unlike all the people with 5 year old self centered mentality demanding on their hated big brother anti-freedom anti-social medias.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChRiSiS and Keene
Where I live this is all a "Mute Point" (Moot) to use the local vernacular RE: Firearms.

Other than maybe half the confused and lost university students who don't really live here, the county I live in has at least a 90% gun ownership. Just point your finger at 9 out of ten people / homes / businesses, and you will find guns and ammo. I have to chuckle when a friend says they won't buy a gun from a gun store because then it is "registered" (4473) - Yea they will never suspect that you have any guns if you never buy one from a gun store. :ROFLMAO:

Now, if I lived in an anti gun state or city, I would be paying with cash to stay off the radar. I used to work in a gun shop and recall that you had to report it to the 3 letter organization if someone bought more than one handgun in a certain time frame. I don't recall if there was a required notice on long guns.

It includes any firearm. I think it's 3 or more in a certain amount of time. I use a cc for everything I purchase. I then pay them off every month. I collect points which I can redeem for cash. It's my way of getting a discount on anything I buy.

Last edited:
how long will that last when a 50, 75, 100 million gun owners tell Visa, MC and AE to piss off?

enact all the "policy" you want, but dont be surprised when it bites you in the ass

While it sounds good on the internet but have you thought about all the gun control hysteria drove huge number of the 100 million gun owners to stock pile guns and ammo they don’t have the money for and dug themselves deeper into the credit card trap? Now after at least 2 rounds of gun control hysteria how many of the 100 million gun owners currently living off of the credit cards and paying interest only to buy food while digging themselves even deeper? While I fully support 2A but it appears to me most are fear mongering on anti-gun social medias for a few dollars in gun sale money or “follower” or likes on their “patriotic/freedom” videos.

While from a pure moral(not even gun related) perspective of F* predatory lending practices of credit cards charging 18-30% interest rate to people who can’t afford I would LOVE to see the 100 million American gun owners all file bankruptcy and stick to the credit card companies period. BUT if you put out a call to boycott CC for any group of people gun owners or not what do you think the participation will be? Can majority of gun owners even live with out a credit card with historically high CC debt in part due to hoarding of guns they don’t need. Not only credit card companies are laughing to the banks the gun makers are laughing even more on their fancy Yachts with their NRA buddies, cause that would never happen right? Oh wait…..

You might as well go to tenderloin in San Francisco ask everyone to quit crack and meth, you will probably get better participation. They are HOOKED! If you think you can get the 100 million gun owners to do anything else besides buy more crack…..i mean guns with their credit cards then you might be disappointed.

Last edited:
Digital Dollars is the unofficial tag for the Central Bank Digital Currency or CBDC. The USA is on its way to implementing CBDC.

What am I saying? Digital currency is coming, and it will eventually eliminate cash.
And with it will be 100% purchase tracking. Think about all the ways this could go bad, very, very badly.

Reactions: qball
While it sounds good on the internet but have you thought about all the gun control hysteria drove huge number of the 100 million gun owners to stock pile guns and ammo they don’t have the money for and dug themselves deeper into the credit card trap? Now after at least 2 rounds of gun control hysteria how many of the 100 million gun owners currently living off of the credit cards and paying interest only to buy food while digging themselves even deeper? While I fully support 2A but it appears to me most are fear mongering on anti-gun social medias for a few dollars in gun sale money or “follower” or likes on their “patriotic/freedom” videos.

While from a pure moral(not even gun related) perspective of F* predatory lending practices of credit cards charging 18-30% interest rate to people who can’t afford I would LOVE to see the 100 million American gun owners all file bankruptcy and stick to the credit card companies period. BUT if you put out a call to boycott CC for any group of people gun owners or not what do you think the participation will be? Can majority of gun owners even live with out a credit card with historically high CC debt in part due to hoarding of guns they don’t need. Not only credit card companies are laughing to the banks the gun makers are laughing even more on their fancy Yachts with their NRA buddies, cause that would never happen right? Oh wait…..

You might as well go to tenderloin in San Francisco ask everyone to quit crack and meth, you will probably get better participation. They are HOOKED! If you think you can get the 100 million gun owners to do anything else besides buy more crack…..i mean guns with their credit cards then you might be disappointed.
And STOP shopping at Walmart!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Other than maybe half the confused and lost university students who don't really live here, the county I live in has at least a 90% gun ownership. Just point your finger at 9 out of ten people / homes / businesses, and you will find guns and ammo. I have to chuckle when a friend says they won't buy a gun from a gun store because then it is "registered" (4473) - Yea they will never suspect that you have any guns if you never buy one from a gun store.
With 90% firearm ownership you can just private purchase off each other.

Reactions: Keene
Digital Dollars is the unofficial tag for the Central Bank Digital Currency or CBDC. The USA is on its way to implementing CBDC.

What am I saying? Digital currency is coming, and it will eventually eliminate cash.
And with it will be 100% purchase tracking. Think about all the ways this could go bad, very, very badly.

Yes. It's basically inevitable, all countries will be doing it. They will be mostly built on Ripple's "CBDC Private Ledger" XRP Ledger sidechain with the XRP digital asset used as the global bridge currency to make the whole system interoperable. Anything of value (real estate, art, carbon credits, etc) will also be tokenized on the Ledger.

The upside is that if you own XRP now, you may find yourself very wealthy one day. The other upside is the governments want to use this "Great Reset" to forgive their own sovereign debt. The only way to accomplish this is going back to real money -- gold. Gold will have to be revalued to something like $20,000 (or more) per ounce in a global agreement. Under this scenario, regular people may find their debts also forgiven, in order to pass off this scheme as some kind of "NESARA" event and win our approval. Universal Basic Income is another aspect of the scheme, which will basically be continually stealing from everyone's digital accounts in order to redistribute it.

Anyway, the most concerning aspect of this would be Personal Carbon Credit Score. Literally every purchase you make would have to be categorized and quantified in terms of how much Fake Global Warming you're supposedly causing. This will mainly be used to restrict our freedoms, such as driving around for non-essential causes and vacationing in areas that will be reserved only for the wealthy, who can of course afford to buy all the extra carbon credits they want.

Until this happens, you can still use a Discover Card to purchase guns, if you want. I don't think this affects air guns anyway.