• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Credit Card Charged Weeks before Item is in Stock

Twice I have Ordered Guns, air tank, compressor and other small items, Neither Time was I told the Items I ordered was Not in Stock, after making 2 and 3 calls before I was told something was not in stock. Both times the Card was billed the next day. 

I just feel if something is not on hand the payment doesn't need to be made, unless it is a Pre-Order deal where some payment for good faith is made. I never even get a word that things are not in stock. No e-mail.

Otherwise a very Nice group of people.

I would also tell them the scope they installed on the new Crown was an Excellent job! but I'm waiting for my next order and make a report...
Even though I've already paid for the Wildcat a person I recently spoke with wasn't too sure when to expect another shipment....humm. I just made the $1600plus credit card payment (before I spent the money on something else) and no email about any shipment yet, well it's only been a week today, I can't wait to see the new shooter!

Didn't mean to vent, just wandering if that is normal and to be expected.