Crazy the power of these pcp’s!

So tell me, Mr. LCS, which game animal is it that you intend to hunt with a gun that shoots 5.56 and 6.35 full auto, 30 rounds at a time?

Well they aren't for hunting just like the full auto airgun toys. They're for GOOD OL WASTING AMMO BLASTIN FUN FUN FUN!!! SILLY!!! Yo!

Hey Kyloyo, does this mean you are 500 times more lethal? Lol jk. Peace and love 

1589784637_19434631345ec2303dbff488.75481679.jpeg
1589784637_8864596495ec2303ddb9a46.35998218.jpeg
I’ll take a cat over the air rifle. Looks more bad—s too. Imagine that, you are breaking in and you see a guy with a cat! I know what I would think: “this guy is either super bad—s or is a crazy person. I’m out.”

See how I brought it back to my cat vs gun analogy but went a step further in saying that a cat is actually better than an air rifle. I’m proud of myself for that one. Okay, obviously late at night and I am being goofy about these toys (had to say toys again). 

Night

wait wait...full auto cat? Can that be a thing?

I have concerns about the true potential understanding of some of the newer Air gunners, if they are not doing real math? They could get in trouble without meaning to?

i just got back from a prairie dog, ground squirrel hunt with one of my Airgun converts, a two year veteran, owns multiple pcps now and loves his 25 cal taipan vet long. So in the middle of our hunt, I had just hit one @ 218 yds shooting slugs of coarse and he says to me, “wow they only travel around 300 yards at the most”?

and then the education began! This guy is a 50 year old veteran hunter, hunted everything you can imagine all over the world! Ballistic student and very knowledgeable in the powder burner world. My point is, he never bothered doing the math because it was an Airgun? 

so we opened up StrelokPro and pulled up the half mile range of my tune, yes over a 1000 yards! We both had a WOW moment!

so my point is! Let’s continue to educate potential as we push the power on these! Slugs are a whole new topic on safe range and backyard friendly?

Cheers!

I fully agree with Yo that a felon or a felon in training is not going to buy a $2k airgun. However I really don't believe they are buying their guns anyways. They must likely are stolen. If I were to try and take out as many as I can or at least have some staying power an air gun isn't even on my list.

To my post earlier the Alphabet org agent were alarmed at the "sniper shot". They were concerned for any LEO that some fool could sit back in bushes or whatever hide and take his well placed shot. Hell even if he missed, just like the game we shoot at most times they don''t even know we took the shot. This is true cause it was part of the "fun" for me in shooting squirrels.

One of his huge and valid concerns was the shot has been taken, now his partner is down, but he has now clue where the shot came from, no report. Where is their cover , how does he help his partner or himself?

I truly believe that time is now on the side of the anti 2nd amendment folks. What has become law in California, Feinstein has brought to the table in DC. it is in review now. The laws within that law are not really about today as the will sneak up over the next twenty years. I'm afraid the writing is already on the walls.

I also want to say I smell a troll as well! Okay, that is all from me I'm out. 

Eamon