CRAZIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

Good advice. Thanks. I'll grind the magazines to make them fit and not mess with the action...now anyway. We shoot this gun a lot less than the Bantam Hi Lite or Crown. That's why we haven't shot it in a few weeks. If I can get the four magazines we have working in the gun, I'll probably call it good. Have a great evening. Stoti

Good advice. Thanks. I'll grind the magazines to make them fit and not mess with the action...now anyway. We shoot this gun a lot less than the Bantam Hi Lite or Crown. That's why we haven't shot it in a few weeks. If I can get the four magazines we have working in the gun, I'll probably call it good. Have a great evening. Stoti

What's the name of the youtube channel you put the video on?

I don't have a you tube channel. I just put it on my son's channel. I don't know much about it at all. Sorry. I did paste a link in a previous post in this thread. My sons both got on their computers, got on Airgun Nation, clicked on the link and watched the video. Someone told me the link doesn't work but others have watched it, as did my kids, so I don't know. Pretty new to me. Stoti

I fixed the YouTube link, it's in a link in my last post below. Sorry about the confusion.

Your son's youtube channel has a name. I'm sure he will tell you if you ask him. I'll put a sample of a youtube channel name below...

1533451891_8348598965b669e732d2784.79672283_sample.jpg

I totally get what you're saying about the cracked receiver as well as everything everyone else had mentioned and I will check it out a lot more thoroughly. However, I know it's not cracked because last time we shot the gun it worked absolutely perfectly. When we were done, I wiped it down, put it in the case along with the magazines, zipped up the case and put it in the safe. It's been there untouched since last time we used it. And, as I said in a previous post, I'm the only one with the combination to the safe. I'm not trying to be dismissive of everyone's suggestions, but everything mentioned thus far hasn't been the cause. That's why I'm so perplexed, there has got to be a logical explanation... I just can't imagine anything that would have caused this to happen. Stoti

Just an odd thought. Romove the air cylinder and then try the magazine. Just a strange thought that occured involving a loose stock and the aircylinder stressing the receiver just enough to cause the problem. Sorry for my interest but I have the same gun and want to be prepared if I even encounter this situation. As a last resort perhaps removing the stock will shed some light on the Magically Shrinking Magazine Slot (sorry this just has me so intrigued)

Also check that the barrel band is seated in its socket in the fore end under the air tube. If the band is sitting on top of the socket and not in it this could put upward stress on the air tube and barrel. Bit of a stretch that this would flex the receiver but it is a box to check off. Did you adjust, tighten or add any accessories (bipod?) on your last time shooting? 

Nothing has been changed, added, disassembled, messed with or anything. I put the gun away in perfect working condition, got it out of the safe a couple weeks later and the magazines don't fit. I know it sounds absurd and it's whacky, that's why I'm so baffled. It doesn't make any sense at all. I think I'm going to take it apart and put it back together, tightening all of the screws to spec. If that doesn't work, I'm going to grind/sand some aluminum of the magazines until they fit. I'm definitely calling Hatsan tomorrow too. Even if I get it working properly, I still want to know what happened, otherwise this will bug me for months. Stoti