• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

CP1-M pistol - shot string

I purchased this pistol a couple months ago and shot maybe 50 pellets. I am not really a pistol person so set it aside. Today I pulled it out and was curious how many shots I get from 1 cart.

Basement temp was 75 degrees. I paused 15-20 seconds between shots.

I do not see a way to add an image to this, so here is the link to the string. It is quite a bit longer than I thought it would be.

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a474/AndrewyChase/CP1-M_zpssrup2job.jpg

Mines about 40 or 50 never really did an accurate count. .177 performs @ 510 fps.

What kind of accuracy are you guys seeing? Mine is just plinking accuracy. Around 1" ctc. Very weird gun in that it will hold dime groups but I consistently see 2 in 10 will be flyers. Tried a dozen different HQ pellets and all are the same. On youtube, rack and loads review of the airforce one trophy (same as the CP1M) he made a comment on the so so accuracy.

I am terrible with a pistol, so mostly plink with it. I do plan to test it out to 16 yards which is the distance to my bird feeders. Starlings are KOS in my yard and a short pistol would be easier to wield out a window this winter. I need to check accuracy, though it better shoot less than 1" at 15 yards or I will call it junk and move it along.