• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Coyote's skull damage comparison - pellet vs slug

@Im in your walls Are you seriously asking or are you trolling?
I’m seriously asking because I don’t have much money and I have a coyote problem all I have is a .22 beeman QB chief 1 and a .177 crosman f4
What will be better trapping it and letting the coyote bite the muzzle and shoot in the roof of it’s mouth or a shot to the side of the head I prefer it be killed in one shot so which rifle and which way to kill it

I’m seriously asking because I don’t have much money and I have a coyote problem all I have is a .22 beeman QB chief 1 and a .177 crosman f4
What will be better trapping it and letting the coyote bite the muzzle and shoot in the roof of it’s mouth or a shot to the side of the head I prefer it be killed in one shot so which rifle and which way to kill it
@Im in your walls If you own a firearm, that’s probably your safest bet. No biting the muzzle or any of that non-sense. Shoot it in the brain. Some of the members making and posting airgun hunting videos possess above average skill sets. I don’t mean to be rude, but if you’re seriously asking this question chances are that you’re not there.

@Im in your walls If you own a firearm, that’s probably your safest bet. No biting the muzzle or any of that non-sense. Shoot it in the brain. Some of the members making and posting airgun hunting videos possess above average skill sets. I don’t mean to be rude, but if you’re seriously asking this question chances are that you’re not there.
Ok I’ll need to borrow my brothers 30-30 then