• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

coyote video version2

@aklonewolf. good thing there is a forward button.

@phildog/Mike. correct with my FX Crown .22 with JSB 18.1 gr running at 902 fps, 32.7 ft.lb and 18 ft.lb at target.

@cmatera. that was my one in a lifetime shot with an air rifle. don't think I will get that chance again nor another attempt. I agree heartedly not to injure any animal while pesting, but I did take my time to make sure and now I did prove that with the right placement and energy, it can be done.

thanks all.

@Ezana4CE. Glad you found this video. I was using a DIY tripod, seated on the ground with this shot. It was my friend's caller and I don't remember the model, sorry.

Have you watched coyote 2 & 3 yet? coyote 4 was a missed. I will post a new coyote #4 when I get the chance. Stay tuned, thanks.

@max115 I don’t think I’ve seen #2. I may have seen #3. I know I’ve seen half of the coyote videos. I thought I saw #4 as well when you missed your shot. That’s the one where you set up a pop-up tent styled blind in one of the barns just inside the doorway if I remember correctly. 

@Ezana4CE. I have compiled a short video showing all three coyotes got tagged with a head shot. Yes Coyote#4 video was a missed shot video.

here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUuTWjHTE-k

@bd2021. Sorry but Youtube has strict regulations so I had to set it for age restricted. Oh I was nervous through out the whole hunt in each of my encounters. It was a rush but I was happy I was able to get thru the shots and got the result I did.