Coyote down 48y

20230413_094309.jpg

Last edited:
Yes he had a previous injury at upper leg joint.
I thought I noticed a limp when he first walked up to the bait?
Outstanding!
And Timely. As I was about to post in reguard to the "Power pup" BT in .30 cal. for hunting this type of game within 75 yards or so and your video just demonstrated that this is indeed a winning combo with power enough to drop a coyote cleanly and ethically. and that thermion 2 , wow , nice imaging
thanks for posting the vid and some good shooing.
cheers

Would the Hatsan 125 in .22 caliber with JSB Heavy pellets -18.13gr, traveling at 825 fps and generating some 26.5 ft/lbs of muzzle energy, be capable of downing a coyote at 25 yards with a headshot, at the eybrow level, right between the eyes? Just being curious, that's all. We don't have coyotes in Slovenia, yet... but you never know, what might happen in the near future. We never had jackals before, but nowadays we do.

Would the Hatsan 125 in .22 caliber with JSB Heavy pellets -18.13gr, traveling at 825 fps and generating some 26.5 ft/lbs of muzzle energy, be capable of downing a coyote at 25 yards with a headshot, at the eybrow level, right between the eyes? Just being curious, that's all. We don't have coyotes in Slovenia, yet... but you never know, what might happen in the near future. We never had jackals before, but nowadays we do.
Think of it like this:
If shot placement is perfect; a 26.5lb hammer to the brain😵‍💫

Reactions: Triglav