Covid Dimes

Started feeling bad last Sunday so my wife being the RN made me take a home Covid test and sure enough tested positive. Since I’m immune compromised went to my doctor Monday morning get another brain scrape and yep Covid. Doubled up on my meds and plenty of fluids and it pretty much was like a mild flu. So after pretty much 5+ days in the bedroom trying to keep everyone else from getting it and today being a beautiful day I figured it was a good excuse to go out to my gun room and put the Helos on my 97. Mounted the scope and sighted it in and just started shooting to try and get the feel back. Hadn’t shot any of my springers in about 2-3 months. Probably took at least 60 shots to get my form lined out. 
Both targets in the pics were shot at 25yds. 
Temp was a balmy 62 with little to no wind. 

HW97

Athlon Helos with Accuracy International one piece 18 MOA mount. 
Polymag shorts and H&N FT

9ECCEC8C-ACB3-4960-9E83-9D555E74EF5B.1643579414.jpeg
9E374EC5-25D7-418B-90D0-3C96158FE6F3.1643579417.jpeg

That rifle will shoot. And you shoot it well. Happy to hear you're over the Wuhan flu.

How does it feel to know that you now have immunity better than the vax?

I have a fairly rare immune disorder called Addisons Disease and having what they call an Addisons crisis is a bad thing. Since being diagnosed in 2005 I’ve had three and every time it’s been at least a week in the hospital. So with that being said taking the jab was a no brainer for me. I’ve had my 2 shots and a booster. Now did that help me I have no clue but it’s a chance I didn’t want to take. 

That rifle will shoot. And you shoot it well. Happy to hear you're over the Wuhan flu.

I have a fairly rare immune disorder called Addisons Disease and having what they call an Addisons crisis is a bad thing. Since being diagnosed in 2005 I’ve had three and every time it’s been at least a week in the hospital. So with that being said taking the jab was a no brainer for me. I’ve had my 2 shots and a booster. Now did that help me I have no clue but it’s a chance I didn’t want to take.

That is good shooting, I can do that with a few of my rimfires and several of my high powered rifles, but springers are a different animal.

I always thought Addisons was an adrenal insufficiency.

That is good shooting, I can do that with a few of my rimfires and several of my high powered rifles, but springers are a different animal.

I always thought Addisons was an adrenal insufficiency.

Yes it is an Adrenal insufficiency but I have a few other autoimmune things besides Addisons. Addisons just being the big one. 

Nice shooting, glad you are better. I knew four who died from Covid in the months August through October. And I know a bunch more that had it over the holidays. Get vaxed and boosted is your best survival chance IMO. Glad you got out for some fresh air and shooting fun!

👆Those are the facts!!! Good on you brother.

Here is a fact, this according to Dr. Ben Carson on Fox news recently.

The mortality rate for COVID in Nigeria is 14 per million. The mortality rate for COVID in the USA is 2200 per million. FACT

That is a third world country that has a mortality rate which is 157 times LESS than the rate in the USA. FACT

The difference? HCQ is used as a prophalactic drug by the entire population of Nigeria to prevent Malaria. FACT

There's your facts.

Now ask yourself if Ben Carson said that, and he did, if that is true, and it is, does that mean the number of people in the USA who have died could have been reduced by a factor of 157? Because if it does, someone has a hell of a lot of 'splaining to do.

Teber66, those are awesome groups. I have a little HW30s coming Friday and I’m hoping that it will deliver good groups too. Are you shooting off of one bag, or do you use a tail bag too? And can you tell me where to get the dime targets? Again, great shooting!

I shoot off a front Caldwell rest and rear bag with no ears. I got the targets off here. 

This is a study how ivermectin is helping with COVID. I’ve had Covid twice now just getting over my second bout. This last one (just 2 weeks ago) was really ramping up after day three and I started taking ivermectin and within 8 hours my symptoms started to diminish, my oxygen level increased and fever broke. My friends wife is still with COVID and was thinking about going to the hospital but started on ivermectin and within 24 hours had a complete turn around. She is not completely back yet but appears to be out of the danger zone. I refuse to be prisoner to this crap like the “powers at be” would like. There is so much misinformation out there one doesn’t know what to believe. For me, I choose to believe the Bible. My body will fight this like it was made to until it can’t. I was born free, have lived free and will die free. I trust in my Lord. Read this for yourself.

https://flccc.substack.com/p/large-peer-reviewed-research-study