Court ordered Reciever in the FX Saga if you are interested

More documents posted on 10/30 and 10/31. Appears the court did appoint a reciever.

Website https://ncbc.nccourts.org/public/
For those accessing this portal for the first time
Google browser works fine, Safari not so much
search for Rumpegarden box is in upper left
click on active when it comes up
then Docket

Utah Airguns LLC is now part of a counterclaim and 3rd Party Complaint. You can search the document for Utah which is listed 70 times but some of those are as the state of Utah and not Utah Airguns.

5 new documents released today.

Last edited:
1698271681529.gif

• Haha
Reactions: oledawg
Getting messier

It's the response I expected, it's why I cautioned UA in the other thread...but honestly its far too late as they're knee deep in it now, only way out is if Axelsson and company have the defendants counter claims entirely dismissed and win hands down, otherwise I see potentially quite a bit of damage already done. Jon really wants a trial by jury.

I don't think any party involved here has their hands completely cleaned and dried without a spec under their fingernails, or swept under a rug somewhere. :whistle:

-Matt

Reactions: oledawg
It's the response I expected, it's why I cautioned UA in the other thread...but honestly its far too late as they're knee deep in it now, only way out is if Axelsson and company have the defendants counter claims entirely dismissed and win hands down, otherwise I see potentially quite a bit of damage already done. Jon really wants a trial by jury.

I don't think any party involved here has their hands completely cleaned and dried without a spec under their fingernails, or swept under a rug somewhere. :whistle:

-Matt
Yea UA might have gotten themselves in a very difficult situation depending on how the judge rules today.

Reactions: Stubbers
You might be right the decision might be tomorrow this is what I found in the "order" dated 10/19
View attachment 400071

Definitely won't be finalized today (or tomorrow, heck my municipality works mon-thur so not shocked if that court is closed on friday as well).

Just the hearing for Receivership today @ 2:00pm, plenty else going on tbh.

-Matt

Website https://ncbc.nccourts.org/public/
For those accessing this portal for the first time
Google browser works fine, Safari not so much
search for Rumpegarden box is in upper left
click on active when it comes up
then Docket

Utah Airguns LLC is now part of a counterclaim and 3rd Party Complaint. You can search the document for Utah which is listed 70 times but some of those are as the state of Utah and not Utah Airguns.

5 new documents released today.
I can't get the url to work, tried 4 different browsers.
I find the Rumpegarden quite funny, I assume it's Swedish. As Swedish is my first language I assume it should be Rumpegården.
Rumpa in Swedish = Butt
Gården = The Yard (the word is Gård and the "en" at the end makes it refer to a specific one with the best translation being "The Yard") - as in your back yard. It can also refer to a place or area as in a park or field or a house. In older Swedish it had to do with the size of a farmers property as in Bondgård (Farmers yard, basically includes the house, sheds, chicken coops, cow pens etc etc).
Rumpegården sounds like old Swedish from like 70 years ago but with modern Swedish you could translate it as "The Ass-garden/park"

I googled it and found this (translated with google translate):
(Farm research done by study group in Jättene 2010)
Rumpegården 1; The name of the farm comes from the fact that it was at the far end, in other words "Rumpen" in Gudhem's parish, on the border with Friggeråker's parish.
From the beginning it was a farm that was divided into two farms when the law changed in 1842.
Said by Esther; a previous owner of the farm:
"Love, what's that? We never had that in our houses; but we got right anyway..."

I find the Rumpegarden quite funny, I assume it's Swedish. As Swedish is my first language I assume it should be Rumpegården.
Rumpa in Swedish = Butt
Gården = The Yard (the word is Gård and the "en" at the end makes it refer to a specific one with the best translation being "The Yard") - as in your back yard. It can also refer to a place or area as in a park or field or a house. In older Swedish it had to do with the size of a farmers property as in Bondgård (Farmers yard, basically includes the house, sheds, chicken coops, cow pens etc etc).
Rumpegården sounds like old Swedish from like 70 years ago but with modern Swedish you could translate it as "The Ass-garden/park"

Rumpegården 1; The name of the farm comes from the fact that it was at the far end, in other words "Rumpen" in Gudhem's parish, on the border with Friggeråker's parish.
From the beginning it was a farm that was divided into two farms when the law changed in 1842.
"Love, what's that? We never had that in our houses; but we got right anyway..."
I would have to go back and look at previous documents but I think Jonathan created and named Rumpegarden LLC.

Rumpa in Swedish = Butt

Try this one

If I had to wager on mark up percent from production to customer hands (applies to a lot of the high end market, not just FX), its in the ballpark of 500% OR greater...absolute insanity.

It's no wonder so many new companies are entering into the high end market for airguns.

-Matt
WOW that is pretty crazy

Reactions: Stubbers