• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Couple Zulus videos

I know some of you are on the fence on what night vision scope to get , so I thought I’d help you along. I do falconry bird abatement and have to use my rifles when I’m unable to utilize the hawks, which means I need something that works. These scopes simply work. They are incredibly clear, both day and night , very user friendly and such a tiny little package. This one is on a leishy classic that folds up and resides in a eberlestock cherry bomb pack. This particular scope actually fits in the pack better than the previous, small scope.

Distances were from 25 to 40 yards and the torch was on the lowest intensity.

I know some of you are on the fence on what night vision scope to get , so I thought I’d help you along. I do falconry bird abatement and have to use my rifles when I’m unable to utilize the hawks, which means I need something that works. These scopes simply work. They are incredibly clear, both day and night , very user friendly and such a tiny little package. This one is on a leishy classic that folds up and resides in a eberlestock cherry bomb pack. This particular scope actually fits in the pack better than the previous, small scope.

Distances were from 25 to 40 yards and the torch was on the lowest intensity.
What is a torch and what brand?