• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Couple videos of my Rat Inauguration saturday night

**Also forgive the language, at this point when I remembered I could take video I was having an absolute blast, it was a hot night and things were going right except for my magazine jamming up constantly so I was excited.**

Both my buddy and I are going to work on our video recording (on my scope and my binos he spots with) because we missed so much

Both shots made at 45 yards

First time out with the Impact Compact .177 helping out a local farmer. First rat shot was an instant expire, the second one rolled over behind the cinder blocks. About 50% of the ones I hit rolled right over, the other 50% got that little burst of adrenaline and made it about 5-10 feet then keeled over. I am going to try and show as accurate to real life pesting content as I can when posting pesting videos, not just the "PRIMO" "BEAUTY SHOTS" . Impact Compact MKII .177 equipped with a Sightmark Wraith 2-16x32

MY IG Handle is CTAirgunner as well

Last edited:
Nice shooting. I like it. Looking forward to more.
I also seem to swear a lot in my videos. Usually about missing :) Nothing conveys emotion quite like a little colored language.

I just know that some are not a fan so I figured id preface with that.

I got an Eaglevision mag on the way, the 3d printed one I had gave me troubles all night but nothing a little jiggle couldnt fix.

Reactions: Hal4son
What kind of ammo are you using? I’ve switched about all my hunting pellets to Polymags. They group about as well as JSB pellets and I like the extra expansion and pop sound when you hit your target. I’ve not tried them in a FX yet so I don’t know if they would work as well for you. I can tell you the rats don‘t like them.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
What kind of ammo are you using? I’ve switched about all my hunting pellets to Polymags. They group about as well as JSB pellets and I like the extra expansion and pop sound when you hit your target. I’ve not tried them in a FX yet so I don’t know if they would work as well for you.
So I am running the JSB 13.43 right now at ~900 fps
I may have to try the polymags out , it may stop that 5-10 foot run off the tough ones do

Courtesy of @Cool_WhipDl650 lmao

293352684_5354946591232098_1792785793989083876_n.jpg

So I am running the JSB 13.43 right now at ~900 fps
I may have to try the polymags out , it may stop that 5-10 foot run off the tough ones do
It will definitely do more damage. I used to be a big fan of the Hades until I did some testing with both. The Hades are a great pellet, but the Polymags expanded more and left a bigger wound channel.

Apparently the rats aren't put off by your voices? Great NV, what model of Sitemark scope are you using?

Yeah we knew real quick talking wasn't a big deal, not at all. They gaffed us off until they started getting hit with lead.

Its a Sightmark Wraight 4k Mini

Also

Got a video from the Binos!

Those cannibal bastards are very deserving of a few F-Bombs. Lol Nice and clear footage, I like that ATN gives a good wide field of view so you can spot them easier. Wondering if next time maybe take a shovel and smooth out the area so they don't have little mounds to hide behind?

I love the FOV on the ATN Binos and I got them as an open box in the refurb section for a smoking deal. The other thing we did was, I had Matt focus the IR beam a little more than the torch on my rifle so as he was describing where they were, all I had to do was look for his beam to acquire the target, it worked out really slick!

Oh and smoothing the area out would make a world of difference, we are going back real soon.

Thanks for the tips guys, it was a ton of fun. Heading back saturday with another airgunner and my buddy Matt, hopefully this time we can cover both ends of the buildings.
Wish you were closer I would let you give my thermal a try as a spotter than they really couldn't hide. If you ever want to make to trip your welcome to try it.