• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Couple things i miss.

I believe this is because you are viewing on a mobile device such as a phone. In this case, you are viewing a 'mobile' version of the web page. Go to your browser settings and select "desktop site" or something similar (for the Chrome browser on Android, click the three dot menu in the upper right hand corner to see these options) to force your mobile to view the entire web page and you will see the table with the column on the far right showing the last post and who made it. It will be smaller though because there's more to show on the screen and you may have to zoom in a little.

I did a quick test. On my Samsung Android tablet and landscape mode in my lap, I see the entire table, but on my Samsung Android phone I have the mobile version that will not show the last post in person until I tell the browser to show me the 'desktop site'.