• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Couple of questions.

I’ve been kicking around the idea of getting a PCP but had a couple questions I thought you all might be able to help me make my decision. I’ve always shot springers and I’ve liked the ease of them. With PCPs is there any type of regular up keep they need? I understand the occasional seal needing to be replaced but what other issues arise. Reason for me asking as I’m not a do it yourselfer and I don’t want to be sending it out a lot. Also there are a lot of people on here do the majority of you fill your own tanks with your own compressors or are their some who still put your air in manually? Thanks for your time.

Videos on YouTube to fix just about any issue. I had a BSA R-10 that went without a hitch for 8 years before needing anything and I've basically done nothing to maintain it other than clean the barrel. 

I believe most here will be using their own compressor. I have a Yung Heng, works great so far. Had an OG shoebox, those were great in their day, just need routine maintenance. 

The only regular maintenance I do on my guns is to clean the barrel and give the pellet probe a drop of silicone oil every now and then. Some guns get cleaned at 200 rounds others at 600+ rounds. I started, as many do, with a pump then bought a tank. Later, when I got the impact which holds far more air at a higher pressure, I bought a Yong Heng which I fill both my guns and my tanks with these days.