• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Couple of days of shooting with the kids.

Was a beautiful fall weekend here in Ohio. The kids wanted to shoot yesterday, so I set up some ballons and other targets for them. I set up the kids little picnic table, grabbed a sand bag, 7.9CP's, and the Diana 70. They had so much fun that we did it all over again today!! Great couple of days shooting and enjoying the weather with my wife and kids. My wife is pregnant with our 3rd child and said the baby was fluttering abit when we started shooting. I took that as a sign that we have another shooter on the way!!

I wish my wife would come around on shooting. In her mind guns have one function and that is killing. My boy is forbidden from going near the guns. I keep trying to explain that if we want him to learn about them properly I need to introduce him to them intentionally and correctly rather than wait for him to get curious about them and investigate them on his own. They're all locked up of course, but curious kids can be incredibly clever.

Jimmy, we had that shed at our camper. After selling our site, I had no clue what to do with it? It turned into the storage for the fire ring cooking supplies, targets, and bird seed. Hilarious you said outhouse as my wife said it would make a good outhouse prior to finding a use for it at home. LOL!!

Frank, I wish you the best and hope you can convert your wife and introduce your son to shooting!! Hunting, shooting, and the outdoors aren't hobbies for me, they are my way of life. Those were prerequisits for my wife. Otherswise, I would be single!!