Could one of the sponsors, buy this gentleman an Airgun…So we could invite him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I watched that video 20 times when it first came out earlier in the week. I watched how he reacted, where his eyes went to, how he assessed the situation, and then just naturally took the guy with the gun out.

also, watch the guy with the gun. He doesn’t even notice the bystander. That was very lucky.

The interesting thing is, this isn’t a movie.

I try to play heads up ball at all times, but it’s tough, he was right in his home store that he visits all the time.

As soon as the gun swings past his body, game over. Pretty cool.

mike

Definitely could have been just as fine a story without the "Let's go Brandon" weasel-words opinion stations (sometimes called "news") tend to use. Like they do in the OP's story (which forwards to foxnews), although entirely unrelated to the actual story. But somehow made the headline.

They're all guilty at some point, even stations that I'd consider mostly unbiased. In this case though, for the same story, you'll see few but the rar-Right pointing it out.

TV is doing more damage to our Country than any politician has. :( Further dividing us, which fuels the out-of-control gender confusion and race angst.

That aside, /exit soapbox, rock-on Marine, that was a quick thinking!
emojisalute.1635426177.jpg

Definitely could have been just as fine a story without the "Let's go Brandon" weasel-words opinion stations (sometimes called "news") tend to use. Like they do in the OP's story (which forwards to foxnews), although entirely unrelated to the actual story. But somehow made the headline.

They're all guilty at some point, even stations that I'd consider mostly unbiased. In this case though, for the same story, you'll see few but the rar-Right pointing it out.

TV is doing more damage to our Country than any politician has. :( Further dividing us, which fuels the out-of-control gender confusion and race angst.

That aside, /exit soapbox, rock-on Marine, that was a quick thinking!
emojisalute.1635426177.jpg

That's where you're wrong. The left wing politicians are the ones that own all of the media sources and dictate the content they provide. They are the ones creating the great divide. 

PK

Status
Not open for further replies.