Coolant for compressors

Has anyone ever used engine ice, see link below, for their compressor? W use it in dirt bikes, quads all the time. Its safe for aluminum, and steel. Thanks

Water has a better heat transfer than anti freeze. Specific gravity. One good reason to use anti freeze is the additives to prevent corrosion, but these additives have a lifespan, that is why it is changed.
IMO, this works the best, blocks of ice , frozen in food containers, remove from said container, bare ice, best transfer possible, also, just float the ice when adding the water. Separate the feed and the return lines in the cooler, opposite ends, hot side/cold side, for best efficiency. My unit runs at 40 C to 44 C max.
Pics are before and after 15 to 20 minute run. Also, make sure the tube, lines, do not get in a position to possibly bend /crease inhibit flow 20230627_155449.jpg20230627_160901.jpgnear the hot metal air tubes.

Mine never exceeds 50C and is usually under 43C, even when filling my SCBA tank as long as I cool the water down before I start using it and swap out the frozen water bottles before they are more than half melted. My 5 gallon bucket is filled with distilled water and some Hy-Per Lube HPC100-3PK High Performance Super Coolant and two cups of auto antifreeze to cut down on slime growth that the Hy-Per lube didn't seem to do. I put in what is recommended on the Hy-Per Cool bottle per gallon for use with antifreeze.