Cool Huben K1 Parts

I received this nifty little part for my K1 today. This is the Custom Parts Loading Gate. It replaced the OEM loading gate and allows you to load multiple projectiles before having to advance the magazine.

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2672.jpg

The owner, Jan Jacobsen, is also developing a new part that should add a new level of safety for the K1. As Jan explains it:

"The cool thing about this piece is that it slips
easily behind the trigger and will not allow anyone to pull it when the gun is otherwise ready to fire.

The little loop lines up with the the adjustment hole for the trigger so a little padlock can secure it
even further. When you are ready to fire, you simply pop it out with your index finger.

I will be making this out of TPU, a very tough semi-soft rubber like material that is virtually indestructible
that will not scratch the stock. Blue, red or fluorescent green colors are possible.

I am finalizing the design now to fit nicely to all stock versions."

3.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

The small hole in the piece could also be used for a tether so it can be attached to the rifle. This would prevent it from being lost of left behind. Jan should have these posted to his website soon!

https://customparts.work/