Hi All,
I know people will eat anything and I will try almost anything. Has a thread been around regarding cooking recipes? I saw a thread about one but not much traction.

Let's see some food :)
FuegoMarty,
I've seen those threads too, kind of fits in forum regarding airgun hunter harvest, but not beyond. Suspect not getting much traction since most are here for air gun conversation, food presentations and cooking recipes, if sought, are located on other forums. WM

Reactions: FuegoMarty
Later this week I will probably cook the 4 squirrels in my freezer. I put them into my electric pressure cooker and steam them for an hour under high pressure. That makes them very tender. The meat literally falls off the bone, even on the older ones. I like to either pull the meat off and dip it into bbq sauce as I eat them or pull the meat off several pieces and put on the sauce as I did in this picture. I always miss a few bones, however, especially on the backs.

I only keep the legs and back part of the back. The resulting pieces go in the pressure cooker better and also don't look like rats in the freezer or when you are processing them. The ribs and front part of the back has very little meat.

bbq squirrel.jpg