Kral Arms Convert Kral NP03 To Carbon Fiber Bottle

Hi mat
I'm sure someone has done it.
But you will need all the parts from a bottle fed kral" so you may want to way up the cost first.
I put a longer air cylinder onto mine but it did make it quite abit heavier.
Being basically all the same platform it may pay you to just buy a bottle gun unless you really want the np03 on the bottle.
My np02 leaves the 03 in the shade in most departments except accuracy as I put in a walther barrel to accommodate the longer cylinder.
But otherwise the 02 is a great little gun with a massive shot count and still very accurate.
Hope this helps

20231007_203023.jpg

Last edited:
Many thanks for your candid advice.
Many of the points you made I've considered and you are right about cost of parts etc are valid points.
Its especially interesting that you installed a larger airtube which I did and yep it did up the weight a bit too much. I've made some of those 'safe queens' for that very reason.
The Kral NP03 was my first Kral and I really grew fond of it except for the meager shot counts hence the larger airtube. But it was a carbine.
I just installed a new Huma regulator because the first attempt quite frankly disappointing. New learning experience etc.
This second attempt was more enjoyable.The FPS looks more promising to work with. Surprisingly the accuracy makes me smile like it did on day one
from a couple years ago.

I do think I will follow your advice let it be and if I do hunger for another new PCP I'll consider the points you made.

Many thanks for your prompt reply and hope all is well.

Matt

Hi mat
No problem
My very first thought when I got the 03 was to put a bottle onto it.
Why kral didn't is beyond me" I think they would of sold twice as many
But the parts in the uk are almost the same price as the gun itself.
Its definitely been done and does look smart.but an expensive talking point.
I'm sure it's the ekinoks parts that fit' but I should imagine most would if they've got the same breech block.
It's like the crosman pistol" its dirt cheap to buy but the amount of modded parts you can get will bankrupt you.
Hopefully you have changed poppet valve spring and got rid of the twang that the kral guns have

Je suis dans la même configuration, avec un cylindre plus grand de kral puncher 230cc et canon de 58cm.
Changement du ressort de marteau, agrandissement des port transfert a 3,8/4mm.
Je trouve également que son poids est excessif, le cout pour le changement du réservoir, est pratiquement 2/3 du prix de la np-03.

4c617710.jpg

Hello I have the NP-03 I was going to convert to a bottle but got caught up in the NOTOS and converted 3 to bottles with 1 in .177- 1 in .22 and the other in .25. I had purchased a bottle adapter from an online store. Image attached. I think they are around $150.00 or so shipped. Already equipped with regulator and very easy to install. Only requires minor stock modification to install. PM me if interested.

kral-cylinder-regulator-4.5-5.5-6.35-mm.jpg

Reactions: aroundlocks