Contacting Ted from Holdover??

IMPO. TED has had more than his share of BS from some people. He partnered in this AGN website dragging it from the ground with Michael to be a decent place for people to learn, share and enjoy this sport.. He gave away tons of pertinent info about air guns, shared every discovery he ever made about pellets( washing, weighing, sorting) and he searched for the best guns and made known his findings. Competed in Utah, made and shared multiple videos. All at the expense of his time, energy. and monetary expense. And it seemed to me he was called a *****,and other things by some. He seemed to realize it wasn't quite worth it and it was detrimental to his family life. So he cut back and it seem to me some disgruntled people felt they had a right to expect him to continue on. I'm extremely grateful for all the info and entertainment I received from his work at NO COST to me. And I'm happy he has participated in the scope project at the request of Axxel of FX who has initiated and funded these scopes at more than fair prices. Scopes designed to be everything a shooter could want. And now first and second focal plane choices. And he had a job just like all the rest of us. I still remember how he utilizes his kills either feed feral cats on farms or making meals from squirrels and sharing the recipes. I feel happy any time he finds time to post on AGN.

Reactions: countymm
Last video I'm aware of, said he was tired of the gun reviews, long shots, editing and the rest. He hoped to make some videos lower key, stalking to within yards kind of thing. With YouTube's policies on hunting videos, I wonder if he just gave up on videos.

Mousetrap Monday just posted that he was demonetized for4 year old mouse trap videos, youtube removed them, and while there seems a gentler attitude towards content creators, is on another rampage against anything offensive (read hunting). They didn't remove the channel like they did with the airgun channels, but they did penalize his channel.

He got me into this mess, and I'm glad he was there to give me hope. Great respect for him