Contacted Sig Sauer CS Re: ASP20

Is there a way to contact sig ? Do they have an email address other than the form on their webpage?

Call them by phone. The form is the only way to contact via email.

By phone has been arduous to say the least. I have firearms from them and have been on hold for an ETERNITY....

Me too Glen. I usually get through to them easily enough with medium wait periods

Sent them an email through the form. Still waiting for a reply.

It may take a week.

2 weeks have passed. Still waiting.

Is there a way to contact sig ? Do they have an email address other than the form on their webpage?

By phone has been arduous to say the least. I have firearms from them and have been on hold for an ETERNITY....

Me too Glen. I usually get through to them easily enough with medium wait periods

It may take a week.

2 weeks have passed. Still waiting.

When I emailed them it took a long time. Then, when they responded they simply told me to call and gave the number.

Btw...what is your question for them??

Btw...what is your question for them??

Nothing much. I noticed in their 2021 catalog that the asp20 is still featured as an available product despite the fact that it's been discontinued. I basically asked if there is a possibility that the asp20 will not go away completely (maybe stay as a limited production item), or if there is a possibility for an updated version? I really like the rifle and unfortunately i didn't have the chance to get one when it was still in production. It's a shame that it went on to be discontinued since a lot of time and detail went into it's r&d cycle. It also seems to be pretty popular. Without it, the only air guns sig have on offer are the mpx/mcx and their pistol replicas.

To answer all your questions...NO ! They will not have any limited production. No updated versions. They will continue to warrant them as long as they have parts. I agree that it's sort of a waste of R&D time and money to just abandon the rifle.

Agreed here. But I wonder if we are in a bubble here. We are surrounded by pine minded people and therefore feel everybody loves the product. If it was truly a money maker, there's no way they discontinue it. I know, being a business owner, that I only stop doing things that don't provide a good ROI....if they do, then I keep doing them. If not...then I stop. Simple.

It's just too bad...