• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Contact Martin???

I would like to contact Martin to get some information on my new to me RAW HM1000X. seems he is just not available anymore. Calling Air Force gets you nowhere,They say they will get back to you with answers..........but they just don't, end up saying send the gun in............anyone have a way to contact Martin,please pm me.....

no ,i have tried and tried ,phone calls texts everything besides going to ,minor hill ,AIR FORCE was zero help got the same run around ,the transition to AF has not been smooth received a 25 cal with a cocking issue ,a lot of us went with RAW ,because of the quality build ,and good shooting rifle,and there was a comfort to the purchase knowing if there was a issue MARTIN would be around to solve the problem ,thats in the past ,SANDRA AND MARTIN are two of the nicest people i have ever done business with,i wish them the best ,HYNZIE

Very touchy subject with me, and others everywhere. Not a fan of Airforce obtaining RAW. I can only see bad things.

Look, I'm going to keep this very simple. Follow Leoben730's advice & call Ken Hicks at a phone number he posted. Ken KNOWS those guns and will get you your answers, advice, whatever it is you want, either kindly & free or at a reasonable price.

I have another persons # but they are very busy, very kind. I don't know how he actually makes a living with 7 children & all the people that call him, just to talk or for advice. I mean, you COULD NOT find a better man than who I'm referring to. My point is, most of us get an hourly wage here. Some are salary/comission, whatever. You guys with so many airguns you had to buy more gun safes. Yes, I'm jealous & you must be the ones that get big bonuses, went to college when college actually guaranteed a better life, etc. Hey, I try to keep humor in all my posts.

No offense to OP's but Sir, you do realize you're on The Worlds best air gun forum, and uh, well, all you have to do is type in a question about your rifle model, not the poor sap who just sold off a legend to a company that seems to me is all about getting our sport's main items regulated by laws, into the big game market, & ruining my life, stripping me of all the little pleasures I find in it. It's partially an inside joke. No offense & no worries. What's up with your rifle? I've taken a Rapid or 2 apart in my day and RAW/Rapid USE to be one in the same. There's many here that know more than I so just ask me. I'll give an answer I think is right, then you'll get 10 or more guys who I wish I knew 1/4 of all they've forgotten jump in & correct me on my misinformation. 

See? Humor.

HYNZIE! CALM DOWN! WE FEEL THE SAME WAY! LOOK AT YOUR KEYBOARD! SEE THAT LITTLE LIGHT ON AND THE WORDS THAT READ CAPSLOCK? PUSH IT!

OK, Hynzie, you there? I don't want to hijack this fellows thread and honestly, I don't know if these mods are like the Spartans of old mods. Tell how you feel about a paying advertiser & be censored, banned, etc. Is this site like that, or can we honestly write freely what we see to be the truth, our thoughts, our perceptions & judgement on all air rifles made by the hands of men, or CNC machines? Can we? Can anyone tell me honestly if honesty is allowed here? I have nothing but good thoughts on this owner. There was another forum that has chameleoned (I know, even my computer says that's not a real word) into a different forum but the owner still owns it, I think. The point was there once was this guy, named Johnny Sweden. Now, I didn't fully agree with little old Johnny , but the man knew his facts......

About a month ago I contacted RAW about some repairs and upgrades, suggestions and prices on a friend's TM1000. I got a women named Leah (might be Lea) not sure how you spell it but I told her about the gun and what was wrong and asked if there was someone I could speak with. She wrote EVERYTHING down ,all my questions and said she would call me back. She did. The next day she called with an answer to every question I asked, exact prices on every repair/ upgrade and after I was satisfied with the call back and the information I asked for, she offered me a deal on a brand new TM1000. I took the deal. Just because things are different doesn't mean they are bad. You might need more patience now to get what you want, but I think it's still the same great company, just different. Maybe he sold the company so he could just build the guns and not spend half his day on the phone? I don't know. I have a high performance engine businesse and I look at the caller I D before I answer the phone anymore. I also keep the gate locked so guys can't just wander in to shoot the bull. My favorite time to work is in the middle of the night (when the phone never rings) I 
1540237978_20227245985bce2a9adcd8f3.26062068_20180905_145321.jpg
still take care of my customers and they still get the same service.....just on my terms.

That’s a great update Gerry-glad to hear that! Yep Martin is great and knows his guns well. Hope to hear a positive outcome and that you get your gun dialed in the way you want when its all said and done. That said: the RAW dealers are also very knowledgeable as well and are easier to get hold of (Allen, Ken, etc.).

Keep us posted on how it turns out.

Sean

HYNZIE! CALM DOWN! WE FEEL THE SAME WAY! LOOK AT YOUR KEYBOARD! SEE THAT LITTLE LIGHT ON AND THE WORDS THAT READ CAPSLOCK? PUSH IT!

OK, Hynzie, you there? I don't want to hijack this fellows thread and honestly, I don't know if these mods are like the Spartans of old mods. Tell how you feel about a paying advertiser & be censored, banned, etc. Is this site like that, or can we honestly write freely what we see to be the truth, our thoughts, our perceptions & judgement on all air rifles made by the hands of men, or CNC machines? Can we? Can anyone tell me honestly if honesty is allowed here? I have nothing but good thoughts on this owner. There was another forum that has chameleoned (I know, even my computer says that's not a real word) into a different forum but the owner still owns it, I think. The point was there once was this guy, named Johnny Sweden. Now, I didn't fully agree with little old Johnny , but the man knew his facts......

You can to a degree now. The moderators are much more lenient now with post as long as you aren't being outrageous. Back up your opinions with facts and evidence and nobody would have their post deleted.