• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Considering Edgun Leshiy 2, what other guns should I look at?

The question should be: What gun should I buy after I get the Leshiy 2? And the answer is none especially for your two boys. It’s the most fun gun I have. Teach them gun safety with it as it is always ready to shoot when closed. You also might ask what compressor should I buy as those boys will be going through a lot of air and ammo too. 

Lots of people saying, just get the L2, and to be honest, I agree with them. I went round and round trying to decide, then just pulled the trigger and I’m really happy I did. Beware though, its easy to get sucked in and spend a lot of money. I got the .25 350mm barrel and am really happy I did. The noise is quite a bit higher with the 250mm barrel, and the power is a fair bit lower. The 350mm is a great in-between compromise. I did get the Valkyrie Akula Mod 40 combo to quiet her down though….. The bottle also helps with shot count.

2909901F-0BB1-43E3-9232-74A7B55FAAE2.1629045615.jpeg

ChrisS, what is the folded length with that barrel and moderator combo? Just the rifle folded. Not worried about any scope overhang, if any.

This was answered before b ut to confirm, it is about 23" when folded with the Akula and Mod 40. With the factory Moderater the L2, unfloded, is 29 3/4" long. Unfolded the gun fits int the 36" FX case shown in the picture. Note that you can easily unscrew the Mod 40 and store it that way. In addition, the Mod 40 is modular, so you could have 1, 2 or 3 middle sections included if you wanted the rifle shorter. In my experience, having 2 middle sections makes little difference in sound compared to 3 middle sections (i.e. having 4 sections in total sound subjectively very similar to having 5 sections). However going to only 1 middle section (i.e. 3 total, as opposed to 4 or 5 total) makes a significant difference. The rifle is much louder then.

I am guessing nobody is shooting long distance with a Leshiy 2? If they are, how are the groupings? Usually bolt action is more accurate than a semi-auto rifle.

short barrel version

https://youtu.be/QifSjTVaKlE

600mm barrel i think

https://youtu.be/--hTtfvtLjA

i suppose you could single load them into the barrel to see if they shoot straighter.

Do you guys know how big the L2 bottle can be? Maximum 350 or it go fill in 480cc bottle

The 350cc bottles from eBay will fit but it gets in the way if you have the new grip . Max length you want is 200mm if sticking with the swept back grip. You can go up to 235mm if you change the grip to one that is more vertical or if you add a butt extension . The extension in long form gives another 20mm/2cm. The 300cc bottles from the Leshiy shop are designed to fit without interfering .