• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Conner happy at new home..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look like we got a break. Hope things work our for him on Gta.

Screenshot_20230622_063351_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622_065019_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230622_065019_Samsung Internet.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
On GTA, there is a much lower tolerance for antagonistic behavior and unsafe practices. Perhaps he has enough situational awareness to recognize that. He’s hardly posted there since joining back in March.

I live 15 minutes away and would have been happy to help him. Glad I waited to observe for a bit first.

The GTA has a long history itself of being very antagonistic towards members while protecting a small collective of personalities...
That’s true. At the same time, some people have such difficulty getting along with others that they manage to get banned even from AGN. Multiple times. And keep popping up with a new user name. In those cases, Occam’s Razor would suggest the cause to be something other than preferential treatment or capricious moderation.

That’s true. At the same time, some people have such difficulty getting along with others that they manage to get banned even from AGN. Multiple times. And keep popping up with a new user name. In those cases, Occam’s Razor would suggest the cause to be something other than preferential treatment or capricious moderation.

I wasn't referring to myself. I was banned here a few years ago for being a 'FX Hater'. Still am one. Its funny because I got banned for saying much less than current members say about FX here now...as the atmosphere has changed...probably because over-moderation causes a rapid decline in user activity ;)

Speculation...

-Matt

• Haha
Reactions: dgeesaman
I wasn't referring to myself. I was banned here a few years ago for being a 'FX Hater'. Still am one. Its funny because I got banned for saying much less than current members say about FX here now...as the atmosphere has changed...probably because over-moderation causes a rapid decline in user activity ;)

Speculation...

-Matt
Dont forget the " good buddy" system or the popular today "rules for thee but not for me" clause.. but things got " funny" at gta so i just stopped using it.

Dont forget the " good buddy" system or the popular today "rules for thee but not for me" clause.. but things got " funny" at gta so i just stopped using it.

Yea and lets not mention Jason had to turn and redirect my sentiment towards an ad hominem (personal) approach in arguing, opposed to it being about something broader, such as you just mentioned. Kudos!

-Matt

• Haha
Reactions: nervoustrig
Status
Not open for further replies.