Connecticut/Massachusetts Airgunners check in

I am trying to get the ball rolling on monthly/bi monthly shoots at a local range on the western MA/CT border.

After talking with many competitors and spectators at the Northeast Airgun Classic I think it is something that could be pulled off.

So far we have ideas for the following

-Pellet only PRS style shoot 15 to 65 yards which would give people who got into airguns to just shoot smaller (.177/.22/lighter .25) pellets a chance to be competitive and enjoy the sport too.

-Open class PRS style shoot at various distances like experienced at NAC this past weekend.

-50 and 100 yard benchrest

Just some shoots that are competitive but friendly, a place for people to get together , bs, shoot, enjoy the company of others. We don't really have much in the area but need to gauge serious interest first before setting something up. Would like to have it rolling by summer time!

I am trying to get the ball rolling on monthly/bi monthly shoots at a local range on the western MA/CT border.

After talking with many competitors and spectators at the Northeast Airgun Classic I think it is something that could be pulled off.

So far we have ideas for the following

-Pellet only PRS style shoot 15 to 65 yards which would give people who got into airguns to just shoot smaller (.177/.22/lighter .25) pellets a chance to be competitive and enjoy the sport too.

-Open class PRS style shoot at various distances like experienced at NAC this past weekend.

-50 and 100 yard benchrest

Just some shoots that are competitive but friendly, a place for people to get together , bs, shoot, enjoy the company of others. We don't really have much in the area but need to gauge serious interest first before setting something up. Would like to have it rolling by summer time!