Congratulations - World Champion Daystate shooter!

Herty congratulations to LAUREN PARSONS from AofA who became Laidies World Field Target Champion at the weekend. Shooting a Daystate Red Wolf, Lauren overcame a tricky third day to take top ladies spot at the World Field Taget Federation match in South Aftica.

LP WFT.jpg

Last edited:
Herty congratulations to LAUREN PARSONS from AofA who became Laidies World Field Target Champion at the weekend. Shooting a Daystate Red Wolf, Lauren overcame a tricky third day to take top ladies spot at the World Field Taget Federation match in South Aftica.

View attachment 384131
Way to go young lady, you did good!!

She’s actually the person I talked to when I bought my very first HW. Talked me into trying one of them there fancy mil-dot scopes when a duplex had been good enough for me for 50+ years ha ha. Still one of my favorite guns. Really nice young woman and obviously very knowledgeable. Great to see good people come in first. Congratulations.

She’s actually the person I talked to when I bought my very first HW. Talked me into trying one of them there fancy mil-dot scopes when a duplex had been good enough for me for 50+ years ha ha. Still one of my favorite guns. Really nice young woman and obviously very knowledgeable. Great to see good people come in first. Congratulations.
She was shooting today at the first of the month Phoenix Airgun Club match. She was all smiles and deserved so.