• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Confused?

I have had a Dina Stromrider for a couple of years. I reall was blown away at how it shot. It loved the Hades and the 16 grain AA. Then all of a sudden it stopped shooting well mid group. So I said it must be dirty. Cleaned the barrel and nothing. Someone said clean the modulator. So I did that. Nothing doing. I read where they had drilled the Hole a little bigger. So I did that, Things got better but still not good. I was getting low in pellets and did not know what to try next then I decide to take all the baffels out . The rifle shoots great and I can hardly tell any differance in sound.
Can anyone explain all of this to me?
Thanks Bobby

🤔build up of particles in LDC could be causing air turbulence inside of the baffles. I am an odd ball of sorts 🥴 once about every 3 months I take off the moderators and spray TriFlow inside(just a quick burst) followed by a patch or two. Seems to help me🤷‍♂️ never heard of anyone else doing this; so I thought I'd throw it out there for others to try.🤗🎩🤙

Reactions: Raider03
Typically those mods dont align correctly to begin with. Maybe over time it shifted? or got bumped? I'd check alignment and take a file to the spot where it seats up against the front sight post and get it leveled out. Best way it to remove the barrel, and shine a light thru it with mod attached. Make adjustements with a flat file to the plastic on the end of the sight blade until you get it level.

I've had to do it to both of mine. Technically 3 since I have a long barrel for one.
PSX_20200305_144749.jpg

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1