Confidence starts with a T

Took 2 13 lined ground squirrels yesterday afternoon with my taipan veteran 22. It hasn't been shot in about 2 months. No checking zero, no dry fire, first shot dead on 60 yards
20230822_180126.jpg

Second shot 65 yards
20230822_181037.jpg

Put it back on the shelf till next time..

View attachment 384774

This should clear things up for you...
never heard of or seen one.. I've shot a lot of ground squirrels over the years and they were all brown.. no strips.. must live in a different area than California and Oregon
thank you for the explanation..
I was thinking he was a way above excellent shot lining up so many squirrels for one pellet 🤣
mark

Reactions: Seth0764
Got the 7 stripers around me,
only one with stripes I've ever seen is a chipmunk and I let those be.. like gray squirrels they don't seem to bother things for me.. just cute and noisy.. ground squirrels on the other hand dig holes and destroy everything.. a elderly friend of mine had a terrible time with them and one place on the side of his garage it took me a hour with a 30 HP tractor with loader to clean up.. one area the dirt was piled up against the garage over 3 ft tall.. he's passed away now but I always wondered how much under the slab was hollow.. wonder if at some point the car would have fallen through.. terrible animals and most people don't realize that ground squirrels bring in rattlesnake.. get rid of the ground squirrels and the snake leaves looking for dinner elsewhere.
Mark

never heard of or seen one.. I've shot a lot of ground squirrels over the years and they were all brown.. no strips.. must live in a different area than California and Oregon
thank you for the explanation..
I was thinking he was a way above excellent shot lining up so many squirrels for one pellet 🤣
mark
North East CA & South East OR ... we have BELDING ground squirrels also found no where else in the country ... So relatable to 13 stripe species.

North East CA & South East OR ... we have BELDING ground squirrels also found no where else in the country ... So relatable to 13 stripe species.
so I used to live near Mammoth Pool above North Fork California and now I live in Rogue River Oregon.. so I guess they are out of my area.. thanks for the info
Mark