• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airforce Condor SS . Are people still interested?

If there was no longer any interest, then Airforce would probably not still be manufacturing and selling them.

There is a lot to be said for simple, reliable, and accurate designs. And while some turn their noses up at single shots, others such as myself prefer them.

Post it in the classifieds and see what kind of interest it generates.

If there was no longer any interest, then Airforce would probably not still be manufacturing and selling them.

There is a lot to be said for simple, reliable, and accurate designs. And while some turn their noses up at single shots, others such as myself prefer them.

Post it in the classifieds and see what kind of interest it generates.
Very true ya never know

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I just bought u.used Talon SS here on the classified s. I paid $465.00 shipped to my door..with Airforce bipod,,,altros regulator,,and MAD Dog stock. AOA had a user condor for $325.00 it was a old model... Airforce refurbished price on Condor was $525.00 last year before they raised prices.. I like Airforce because I can install and make my own barrels easily.. Custom barrels.and cast slugs make.me happy😀

Reactions: maxtrouble
I’ll let you know if I list it I’m still deciding.
I'd keep it.. A new slug barrel and it does same thing as FX Pantera...Upgrade parts for condors are.real cheap now. I got a 90 gram hammer and bigger spring $20.00/shipped... Also.trying Chinese 300 bar condor valve $35.00..will run at 3625psi...Cheap enough to try😀

Yeah curious whether or not someone will send you a PM with an offer. There's a reason this bs isn't allowed most places.
Thank you for letting me know what it’s called I had no idea. 🤷‍♂️. I’ve been doing forums a while but I’m still learning. I don’t want to break any rules for sure. In the future I’ll just list and that’s it:)

I take your question to be an honest one. Didn't seem like fishing at all. And I think @mercado is probably right. They're good guns, so there's *some* demand, but mostly from the budget conscious looking for a deal. They're not the hot ticket that everyone is talking about these days, so they don't have the cool factor to net top dollar. I have one, and considered selling, but I'd be taking a bath for what I have into it, so I decided to keep it.

Regards,
GsT