• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Condor regulater

Yes, I have about 6 cricket regulators on my stealth air rifles on different power settings.
They are made from good materials.
With a little bit of TLC and a 480CC carbon bottle 26cm long 250 or 300bar you have a nice powerfull setup. Buy a cheap plastic bottle cover with buttstock, and youre good to go.
20221112_174438.jpg
Kind regards Wimone

Reactions: mercado
Yes, I have about 6 cricket regulators on my stealth air rifles on different power settings.
With a little bit of TLC and a 480CC carbon bottle 26cm long 250 or 300bar you have a nice powerfull setup. Buy a cheap plastic bottle cover with buttstock, and youre good to go.View attachment 327078 Kind regards Wimone
Do you know if this one is the same? And are they adjustabal? I Can’t get ahold of Huben to ask ?

Last edited:
With a little bit of TLC and a 480CC carbon bottle 26cm long 250 or 300bar you have a nice powerfull setup. Buy a cheap plastic bottle cover with buttstock, and youre good to go.View attachment 327078 Kind regards Wimone
Hi were they could be purchased..?? Thanks

I would recommend that you buy these through this site, https://hubenpower.com.
That are really good regulators for gunpower stealth/airforce airrifles. I spend a lot off money on other bad regulators, some are really dangerous, bad made and from wrong materials. The huben cricket regulator are stainless steel, nice made regulators and easy to service. Kind regards Wimone