• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Compressor came today.

Thanks to the members on this forum. Got a Yong Heng sitting on my front deck.

No worries, I will not start it up til I get it properly set up.
20221210_104623.jpg

Nice! I sure was impressed by the cardboard "crate" design. Great way to get around the UPS surcharges for wood crated shipments. I just popped the four short cardboard corner reinforcements with a chisel to get into the crate with no damage. Keep those corners and you can hot glue them back on if you ever need to ship it.

Nice! I sure was impressed by the cardboard "crate" design. Great way to get around the UPS surcharges for wood crated shipments. I just popped the four short cardboard corner reinforcements with a chisel to get into the crate with no damage. Keep those corners and you can hot glue them back on if you ever need to ship it.
Great boxes! I have 3 of them

Is the consensus that as long as the identification plate looks like the one above it is an authentic YH? This is the one that just came in from eBay yesterday:

View attachment 312818

-PJ
The model # YH-QB01 and yongiheng pneumatic co. On the plate shows it's a yongiheng. Of course as you know, the Chinese can copy and clone anything, even the info plate. Clone or real, I bet they are made in the same factory

The model # YH-QB01 and yongiheng pneumatic co. On the plate shows it's a yongiheng. Of course as you know, the Chinese can copy and clone anything, even the info plate. Clone or real, I bet they are made in the same factory
Bckyrdsnpr52

Thanks, I wasn't sure how to tell if it was legit or a fake. The first thing that was encouraging was that it had a different serial number than the OP. But as you also point out it would be easy to falsify an ID plate.

-PJ

Bckyrdsnpr52

Thanks, I wasn't sure how to tell if it was legit or a fake. The first thing that was encouraging was that it had a different serial number than the OP. But as you also point out it would be easy to falsify an ID plate.

-PJ
I have both, the parts interchange and they both work great. Good oil and keep them running cool for short periods. I never run mine for over 20 minutes before pausing for about 10 minutes

Reactions: PelletJunkie