• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Venturi Completed my .22 build today

I got the chasis from Dana @ Termidator. The short carbon fiber shroud with adapters and barrel bands came from AESWEDE. I sent barrel and action to Wayne @Ailen Airguns. He ported barrel and drilled lead in. Increased valve to 7mm, installed 8mm peek poppet and springs with a 25 cc plenum. I added a 700cc bottle with 2nd reg. Got plenty 25.39 and 33.95 JSBs. Gonna shoot on chrono tommorrow. Hoping to get 60+ fpe. We shall see. Ill post the results👍😎💯

20231213_165308.jpg

20231213_165332.jpg

wow that's unrecognizable as a avenger.. looks like you have 3 pressure gauge.. is the bottle able to be detached and attached when filled? what is the fill pressure on the bottle and how many shots per fill? I'm guessing since you didn't say what caliber.. from the weight it must be a 25..
I'd like to build my own and I like your design but I would also like to replace a 22 barrel with a Henry golden boy 22 hexagon barrel with open sights.. I just think that it's better to have the thicker barrel than a thin tube and shroud over the top..
Mark

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
wow that's unrecognizable as a avenger.. looks like you have 3 pressure gauge.. is the bottle able to be detached and attached when filled? what is the fill pressure on the bottle and how many shots per fill? I'm guessing since you didn't say what caliber.. from the weight it must be a 25..
I'd like to build my own and I like your design but I would also like to replace a 22 barrel with a Henry golden boy 22 hexagon barrel with open sights.. I just think that it's better to have the thicker barrel than a thin tube and shroud over the top..
Mark
Its a .22 caliber rifle. I shoot heavy pellets and slugs always. Bottle is 300BAR 4350psi and cannot be removed under pressure. Dont know how many shots per fill yet. Gonna test it out this afternoon. I will post results.

Wayne has my 25 cal Avenger now for a re-barrel, carbon fiber shroud, port, and valve work. It already has a bottle conversion and one of his plenums. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Let us know what your results are when you get it wrung out.
so just wondering how much are you paying for this work? I know that things are not cheap and I see a lot of people start modifications on FX $1500+ guns.. the only problem I see with the avenger platform is that I don't know how readily parts are available.. when they first came out I wanted to get the bullpup and a second scope rail to mount a front sight and at the time I was told the only way was to buy two and use one for parts, so I basically thought they were pretty good but disposable like it seems everything is now..
the avenger X bullpup with the bottle is a bit more attractive only because it's the only one they put linkage in so the cocking lever is closer to the trigger group..
just wondering how much it's costing to build the avenger with the barrel and everything?
Mark

Wayne has my 25 cal Avenger now for a re-barrel, carbon fiber shroud, port, and valve work. It already has a bottle conversion and one of his plenums. I can't wait to see how it turns out. Let us know what your results are when you get it wrung out.
No one better to have your rifle than Wayne Reid. A true Master in Tweeking your Avenger.👍💯😎

so I assume, hopefully someone knows.. you probably can't put a bottle kit on the avenger
also does anyone know if the caliber kits for the avenge x is compatible with the avenger.. like if you want to change calibers or replace a barrel?
Mark
It is possible to convert avenge x to a bottle with the correct adapter. Contact Wayne Reid, Ailen Airguns. No caliber change kits wont fit gen 1 Avengers

Reactions: 17dean