• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Complete FX Impact .22 SLUGGER! REDUCED.

Classified Status
SOLD
Up for grabs is a sweet .22cal Impact completely rebuilt to shoot slugs!

Selling a COMPLETE package! A .22 cal FX Impact that has been tuned and upgraded by the man (Ernest Rowe) himself! He basically took this rifle apart and did all the available upgrades on this rifle! No expenses spared!

This impact started its life as a M2, HOWEVER it has EVERY upgrade internally and externally! Basically it’s a M3. VERY accurate slug rifle. I am selling it to purchase more toys. I have 3 Impacts, wife said I have to sell one if I want a Panthera.

Some of the upgrades include:

FX 800mm Slug Tension Liner ($399)
FX Power Block/Power Plenum Kit ($120)
FX Impact Tungsten Hammer and Springs ($49)
Kraford and Lypt KLS-2 Adjustable Stock ($274)
Huggett Magna Moderator ($200)
Saber Tactical Ambidextrous Cocking Block ($125)
Saber Tactical Extended Arca Swiss Rail ($150)
Saber Tactical Cheek Riser ($65)
Eagle Vision Infinity FAE-L50 ($150)
Element Optics Helix 6-24x50 ($400)
Saber Tactical Bag Rider ($65)
Huma Air Digital Pressure Gauge ($60)
ERGO Air Tactical Deluxe Grip ($40)
High Flow Slug Probe
2 magazines!

Over $2000 invested in upgrades and accessories.

Make me a reasonable offer for the complete package as pictured below OR I am willing to sell the rifle ONLY without the scope, scope mount, bipod and moderator for $2200. Shipping is included. Payment via Zelle, PayPal FF or Money Order.

3DF92F81-89DC-4030-853E-D39AE6FEC515.jpeg

:)

Last edited: