• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

compatto target fac fill pressure

my gauge shows green to 200 bar which is standard fill pressure of compatto but i thought the target with huma regulator had a fill pressure or 230 or 240.anyone know for sure.
1597461290_8121376305f37532a737143.27985787.jpg

I have a 177 and 22 and backed the max power on the 177 down to between 13 and 14ft lbs and shoots absolutely perfect so dead calm it's unbelievable and 65-70 regulated shots on high setting from a 3000psi fill. I never fill past 3000psi no matter what the manufacture says it can do because I want it to last and not leak in the long run and with some guns seems more accurate when filled to only 3000psi to start.

i fill my huma regulated compatto to 240 bar(rated) down to 130 bar(regulator setting) . i get 50 shots on reg.

Is that the standard reg pressure or did you change it. What calibre is yours

it originally was an un regulated gun. i added the huma. originally i wanted a low power gun with a high shot count. was gonna set it for 115 bar and shoot for 750 fps. ended up having a leaky valve with the lower pressure. so i turned the reg up to 130 bar to see if that would stop leaking. nope. bought the new brocock valve and that did the trick. so i was scared to take it apart again to try turning it back down to 115 bar. lol..

i did a shot string with the reg set at 115 bar when it was leaking and got close to 80 shots on reg with 14.3 crosmans at 775 fps.

.22 cal

Hi.. if you don't have a regulator you should only fill to 200

My guage says 200 on the max mark

Now mine was the same..
Mk 1 compatto. No Reg.

If you remove the stock it should tell you underneath the air tube it's rating and should be 240

Now I've fitted a reg so I can now fill mine to 240.

I haven't read all the comments so if I'm repeating someone I do apologise..

Without a reg the pressure at the valve is whatever is in the air tube. ie 200 down to 90 but 240 is too much pressure on the valve.. that's why 200 max

Add your reg and you only have the reg setting pressure against the valve (ie 90 or 110 etc) until the air tube drops to that pressure. So you can fill to 240.

Just check your air tube pressure underneath stock and it should be 240

Only do this with a regulator fitted. Usually its huma or lanes etc.