Comparomg my Brocock Commander and my Raw 1000X . both .22

Overall a slight edge to the RAW. Both rifles compared the same time, the same place, neither modified, adjusted, chaged from out of the box. Did add Trident moderator to the Brockock. Both rifles scoped with a Bushnell Match Pro and the same Eagle Vision mounts.
Definetly the RAW needs the JSB REDESIGNED. Anything else I shot was a waste of time other than to tell me to stay with what works...the redesigned. On the other hand the Commander only liked JSB Exact Jumbo Heavy Diabolo 18 gr.. I thought it might do better with the redesigned as well. Nope! Neither liked the JSB Hades nor the Exact Jumbo beast Diabolo 33gr.
They were both pretty much right on until I stretched out to 90 yards. Even though both would probably hit the same pest targe t(birds eating and pooping on the feed) at 90 yards the RAW was a bit more dependable. I tried all the pre-measured settings from 25 to 100 moving back and forth and the shot landed where the crosshairs were. POA = POI. Thats a testament to both the rifles and the scopes.
The commaander is much easier to handle. The RAW is bulkier and just requires more effort for an 80 year old like me. But I think its accuracy trumps (sorry not political) the weight and handling. Neither bothered the cows with their report using the stock moderator on the Commander and the Trident on the Brocock. The brocock without the moderator looks cool with the muzzle break but has a tretty disctinct bark.
I llike the weight and handling of the Commander better, but when I do serious pesting at the dairy at longer ranges my first choice would be the RAW. The trigger on the RAW is almost magical. The trigger on the Commander requires much more pressure to release the bolt than I like. But, it is solid and consistent. Just have to know that it's gonna take a little more pull and hold a little tighter on the target when pulling the trigger.
Jope this was an interesting perspective from the average 'Jim", not a competition shooter or one who dabbles with regulator adjustments etc. Can call me a "outo of the box Jin."

Thanks for the comparison because I have been thinking about both. I was waiting for the AirMaks Krait to come out but have noticed that I am starting to get shaky with my current bullpup and it is easier to shoot accurately with a regular design. I have very recently ruled out Evols has just too much money and used ones, at a good price, are too rare to hope for. So now I am looking at RAW, Brocock magnum, and the AirMaks Katran LB. I guess I'm losing it cognitively too, because I am having a hard time making up my mind on it.