• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Crosman Compact Scope for Crosman 1300KT

Kim and I ordered each other twin .22 1300KT for our anniversary. Basically a 1322 with long steel breech. Decided to try their 2x pistol scope. Mistake on so many levels, including the eye relief being too long for the way I’m going to support and shoot. Anyone have recommendation for a compact 1” tube scope? Fixed mag is fine, lighter the better. Looking at several crossbow scopes, anyone ever used one on a pistol? Thanks.

I've been wanting to try one of these. (2.5moa red dot, 2x mag, infinite eye relief). But I just cannot figure out what I would actually use and leave it on. I keep drawing a blank....

My 1322 has a riton 2moa red dot. For the cost, I can't find a better red dot sight.
DSCF6031_edited.jpg

Also have one on my Grand Prix as well. I used ohhunt low 30mm scope rings... these rings in particular have been hard to find recently. They clamp from both sides onto the rail, unlike most scope rings.

20220416_150821_edited.jpg

Reactions: Genob

I've been wanting to try one of these. (2.5moa red dot, 2x mag, infinite eye relief). But I just cannot figure out what I would actually use and leave it on. I keep drawing a blank....

My 1322 has a riton 2moa red dot. For the cost, I can't find a better red dot sight. View attachment 382022

Also have one on my Grand Prix as well. I used ohhunt low 30mm scope rings... these rings in particular have been hard to find recently. They clamp from both sides onto the rail, unlike most scope rings.

View attachment 382023
Nice. Red dots I got, just looking to try something a little different. Looking at crossbow scopes still, probably give one a try.

Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas
CJ-I somehow got ahold of a 4X Barnett Crossbow scope several years ago that had their old multiplex style reticle. It's exactly as designated--6 plex units (basically 5 practically useable) that'll net 90ish MOA with 12 MOA windage (for long-range plinking purposes) very efficiently (sorta' like a poor mans Xmas tree reticle :)) . I put it on my P-Rod and have plinked out to 170ish yards with it. Another great aspect of this optic is that you can adjust parallax by unscrewing the lock ring on the objective and using an old pair of calipers to screw the objective lens in and out--some are not that easily adjusted. I just ordered another one from ebay for about 40$ recently that's probably gonna go on my 1720T. Love this optic.