Compact chronograph Review

"Imold"Been waiting on this one. Ok so it’s junk and apparently full of Bug dodo, but I need to ask Joe did you try shooting it I mean did you try shooting thru it at like 3feet 2feet even 1foot....Hey just needed to ask. Thanks for the review on it..
Well, after watching Joe´s video I would definitely shoot at it and not shoot thru it hehehehe

Not going to lie Joe, I watched this and was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. The kind of funny that hours later while driving got a flashback and was chuckling. At one point I honestly thought I was going to see the Chronograph in full frame and here a boom as it was blasted with a shotgun or something.
Great video as always man. Sorry for the $90 though I hope you get your dough back.

I'll be watching
Hajimoto

Joe, the video was fun and entertaining as always. It seems to me that you received a lemon... I've had one of these for almost a year now and it works perfectly every time, even after I've shot the inside and bent the metal back plate more than once. Like you said, it reads in meters per second, but there is a converter for that in ChairGun, or you can just multiply by 3.3 to get close in fps. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that at least some of them work as advertised... I'm sure the eBay vendor will refund your money, or send you another to avoid poor ratings. And if not, there is always PayPal. I can always mail you mine if you want to review one that works, and send it back when you're done...
Mike

Mike I appreciate the offer but I am just waiting to hear back from vendor .. unfortunately I realized I only had about 1/3 of the money available thru PayPal when I bought it so the rest went against my charge card so not sure what'll happen ..Oh well live and learn. 
It wouldn't have irritated me so much if they ( vendor or manufacturer) would at least return an email .. 
Several of the AGN members sent channel donations to my PayPal account so I kinda feel like they got cheated too. Whole thing just left a bad taste in my mouth . 
Bright side is a have a rather attractive paperweight that will light up when you charge it !!! Can't beat that poop 

OK, good luck. I usually bring mine to spot check velocity when I go hunting in the San Diego area, since I can hunt at near sea level or at 3500 feet elevation, or 40 degrees to 85 degrees on consecutive days. So it makes it easy taking a few shots to verify velocity, and then verify my zero at 50 yards, and input the velocity in Strelok Pro so I can get accurate hold overs...