Compact and light scope?

Hello!

I know this has been discussed, but just wondering if I'm missing any good option.
I will receive a new Uragan 2 600 I ordered at Krale ins the next weeks and I'm looking for a good scope for it.
I mostly shoot between 30-70yards, but want to have an option for 100+yards. It depends on how the rifle will handle slugs.

I currently have an Helix 6-24x, but I don't really use the max magnification and find it a bit on the heavy side (and honestly I got taken away for all the markting, because I dont find the scope that special, with a small eye box and not very usable max magnification).

Since I shoot off-hand ocasionally the wheight of the scope is relevant, that is why I would prefer something compact.
I've looked into the Vector Veyron 4-16x44 and into the Hawke Airmax 4-16x44.
Is there any other good option I'm missing?
what will I lose with a compact scope comparing with traditional bigger scopes? Field of view? Eye box size?

thanks!

Hello!

I know this has been discussed, but just wondering if I'm missing any good option.
I will receive a new Uragan 2 600 I ordered at Krale ins the next weeks and I'm looking for a good scope for it.
I mostly shoot between 30-70yards, but want to have an option for 100+yards. It depends on how the rifle will handle slugs.

I currently have an Helix 6-24x, but I don't really use the max magnification and find it a bit on the heavy side (and honestly I got taken away for all the markting, because I dont find the scope that special, with a small eye box and not very usable max magnification).

Since I shoot off-hand ocasionally the wheight of the scope is relevant, that is why I would prefer something compact.
what will I lose with a compact scope comparing with traditional bigger scopes? Field of view? Eye box size?

thanks!
I went with a Leupold fixed 4X ..22 rimfire scope. Smallest and lightest I could find.

My take…

Hello!

thanks!
With this in mind I would very much consider an SWFA 10x42. Checks all the boxes. You will not be disappointed.

Patrick

Reactions: Senor Ramon