• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Compact 22 advice: FX Wildcat? RAW Micro Hunter? AGT Vixen?

I actually looked into it. Little over budget but folding stock is a plus
Just a little over budget…? 🙈 She will be worth the little extra bit of coin… 😈 After rereading your OP, the Pathfinder ticks off a lot of your stated needs/wants. Another pic to lure you in…

IMG_0649.jpeg

Reactions: Ranchibi
How long have you had it. Any maintenance issues?
I’ve owned it since June of 2023, I presently own two Atomics and the Pathfinder. And owned a Compatto and Bantam Sniper HR. All my BRKs have been performers. With zero maintenance issues, I don’t like to tinker, I like to shoot. Here is a link to my first outing with the Pathfinder. Do a search as I haven’t been shy about my BRKs rocking…🤓🙀🙏

Reactions: joeypounds
I first want to thank everyone here for the help in narrowing down my choices. So many good recommendations. I ultimately decided on the Wildcat MK3 BT VP.
Price,shot count, just enough adjustability, upgradeable, 3 year warranty.

Shoutout to my local dealer Top Gun Airguns (HB,CA)

View attachment 441607

I have the Maverick vp and it has been a fun airgun to learn the ways of the regulator. They are dam accurate as well . The only upgrades I want to do is a 300cc carbon fibre bottle for hunting and a CF barrel shroud for stiffness. . Plenty of guys here with alot of dual reg and barrel indexing experience , ect. It might come with the lighter 7g hammer so if you want more power hit FX up for a 13g .

Reactions: qball