Coming soon......

http://vortekproducts.com/ourstore/Airgun_Kit

Simple, adjustable, exceptional performance at 
any fill. The CFL Pneumatic Piston Tune-Kit.

7OICkr8LkM3Uoh-kBYaVoFfk-qmvm4jW4FImyBXMua2IshnitXYe3xevSuWVYlrqa0W4tVqGpAbhHGnwmDMi7k1KDVjjOUfisX6kVDNAaI49Ob2_jA=s0-d-e1-ft

Through countless test hours and years of development revealed this new
Pneumatic Tune Kit had consistent performance levels beyond the OEM
standards and tuned guns.
W
hen fitted into quality Airguns many of us proudly own today!

AirArms, Beeman, Weihrauch (HW) and Diana.
Our vison is commitment to the Airgun industry and promises to give today’s shooter convenience
in modern spring piston Airguns. Our engineering team has stepped forward into
manufacturing some of the most innovative airgun implements in module design.
We will be releasing soon with first option to you, our loyal customer
introductory price to this new pneumatic piston technology. 
We’ve engineered the CFL-Pneumatic Tune Kit to transform your spring power Airgun
beyond a mechanical tune with no modifications. In short order the
special pricing will be found on our website.…
Thank you always, Stay tune. Stay tuned.
y6i_ct6IBRTgyeiiCRQSUHS98ivry95-x91RX0DlYXOLWRCvOVpjn2XAqe4flu2xBp38thK1-L7UXplawToGHGlQSsXg0OB3icROQQUDS6zMv8Q8sU4u4ds0T7OJzg=s0-d-e1-ft

Simple, adjustable, exceptional performance at 
any fill. The CFL Pneumatic Piston Tune-Kit.

7OICkr8LkM3Uoh-kBYaVoFfk-qmvm4jW4FImyBXMua2IshnitXYe3xevSuWVYlrqa0W4tVqGpAbhHGnwmDMi7k1KDVjjOUfisX6kVDNAaI49Ob2_jA=s0-d-e1-ft

Through countless test hours and years of development revealed this new
Pneumatic Tune Kit had consistent performance levels beyond the OEM
standards and tuned guns.
W
hen fitted into quality Airguns many of us proudly own today!

AirArms, Beeman, Weihrauch (HW) and Diana.
Our vison is commitment to the Airgun industry and promises to give today’s shooter convenience
in modern spring piston Airguns. Our engineering team has stepped forward into
manufacturing some of the most innovative airgun implements in module design.
We will be releasing soon with first option to you, our loyal customer
introductory price to this new pneumatic piston technology. 
We’ve engineered the CFL-Pneumatic Tune Kit to transform your spring power Airgun
beyond a mechanical tune with no modifications. In short order the
special pricing will be found on our website.…
Thank you always, Stay tune. Stay 

So...This is a gas spring replacement for the coil spring ?

Very interesting!!!

I'm going to keep an eye on this development....could be a real game changer for us spring gun hunters even in cold weather!

James from Michigan

I live in Northern California where I see very few morning temperatures in the upper 20's. Mostly right around 30-32 deg. Not many of those kind of mornings either. I can't say how extreme cold effects my Sig but I can say without a shadow of doubt that I lose 30 fps when temperature gun readings on the receiver tube are 58 to 60 deg. I've conducted a slew of tests and basically here are my findings. With a 9.6 gr .22cal Sig Crux alloy pellet I average 1033 fps. This with the receiver tube gunned at 60 deg. When gunned at 80 deg I'm up to 1060 fps. At close to 83-84 deg I get some shots in the upper 1060's. Totally understandable why this is. Any sealed vessel with inert gas will expand when warmed. Check your tire pressure on a cold morning and then check them on a warm afternoon. No different on a sealed gas ram cylinder in a airgun. The BAR goes up in the cylinder when warmed. That translates to higher pressure behind the pellet when fired. I've noticed the increased cocking effort on my Sig in warm weather. My RWS 34 seems to be consistent in velocity whether it's warm or cold. By cold I'm talking 50-55 deg. I have no doubt that 2 deg farenheit will effect a springer. Probably from hardening up the lube on the piston seal, mainspring, guide, etc. That slows the speed of the piston upon firing. One thing that effects gas or coil spring airguns is…Elevation