• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Cometa Fenix 400 Compact .22

Gave future SIL his rifle Christmas Day. Mounted Athlon Talos 4-12 x 40, which lasted 2 shots before reticle turned 45 degrees. Brand new scope. Not happy. So, didn’t get to test accuracy much as we’d like but was very good with the stock sights. Easy cocking for a gun that makes this much power. Nice shot cycle, smooth and quick. Gun is very light and handles well. Nice trigger, crisp and clean. Ran it over chrono today using H&N FTT 5.53. Ten shots. Avg 771 FPS, ES of 4, SD of 1. Little over 19 FPE. If they’re as accurate as they seem to be I think we have a winner. Neat little gun. Looking forward to testing with the Hawke scope I ordered for him yesterday.

I have this same scope on my HW95. 1,500 shots or so with no issues. Another half dozen or so other Athlon scopes on various springers with no issues. But, this scope was a replacement for one that didn’t make it 100 shots. And this one failed in 2 shots LOL. Different guns and different mounts for the two that failed. Done putting this model on springers for sure.

I bought a talos display scope cheap and you could tell it was well handled like turret knob well used ..lol.

I sent it in and the replacement been holding up under any springer I use it on gamo and up..

It has not flinched a I got the shots under it. Mega shots .. like 2000 is just a months worth and it's a few years old now .. personally the scope I got back been solid and like new surprised they did not fully fix yours ..

I bought a talos display scope cheap and you could tell it was well handled like turret knob well used ..lol.

I sent it in and the replacement been holding up under any springer I use it on gamo and up..

It has not flinched a I got the shots under it. Mega shots .. like 2000 is just a months worth and it's a few years old now .. personally the scope I got back been solid and like new surprised they did not fully fix yours ..
Didn’t fix mine. Entirely new, different SN. Thats why I was surprised when reticle canted after 2 shots!

These scopes are tanks!!!
Screenshot_20231228_123637_OpticsPlanet.jpg

Reactions: Billinoregon
Who is a dealer for the Cometa, in the US. I never could find one.

Jon H is the dealer

Reactions: razor62