• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cometa break barrels

You might try posting in the springer section?

You looked here:

http://www.cometaairgun.com/en/air-rifles-fenix-400-premier-compact-star-galaxy-airgun.php

right?

I'm thinking AF is still the current importer? Info there?

Might an "RWS94" be a cometa Fenix in different clothes? Or maybe it was the 92? I think it's something like that.

Rather than trying to find info on cometa springers in general narrowing it down to one modle might get you more information.

Which model do you have or are looking at?

John

You might try posting in the springer section?

You looked here:

http://www.cometaairgun.com/en/air-rifles-fenix-400-premier-compact-star-galaxy-airgun.php

right?

I'm thinking AF is still the current importer? Info there?

Might an "RWS94" be a cometa Fenix in different clothes? Or maybe it was the 92? I think it's something like that.

Rather than trying to find info on cometa springers in general narrowing it down to one modle might get you more information.

Which model do you have or are looking at?

John

It

The RWS 94 is a Cometa. It is a nice gun but not what would be considered high end by most people.

the rws model 94 was the first arrival of the cometa model 400 series here in the states as far as i know. the rws (rws and beeman are only importers - not manufacturers) import of the 400 was better built - in both .177 and .22 ... in my opinion , they are the best of the three spainish makers of break barrels (cometa, gamo, norica - in that order). rumor has it that the model 94 competed too heavily with the diana model 34 , so rws dropped them. i had video posted on my old website ( rane air ) where i compared the fenix 400 compact, diana 34 t-06, and the beeman r9 delux (hw95 luxus) - but i dunno if it has lasted... i bough a handfull of cool cometas really cheap when manou bros liquidated. even the .25 model 400's are cool. i can teach you to get maximum power and smoothness from yours - i highly recommend that powerplant in .22 caliber for the best harnessing of ftlbs energy ... i have played around with several since air force intl imports them now days.... very easy to cock, great trigger, and great barrels. i just dont much care for the newer styling of these airguns..... the old rws model 94's are a bit different inside. message me and i will help all i can ... i love these things. but as mentioned above - they just arent quite worth what they retail for - i got most of mine from umarex refurb back stock (glenn seiter - damn, he was sooo cool !) and returned demos.... i was getting model 94's for under $100 shipped back in 2010....although they didnt look new - they were excellent air rifles - 950's fps with 8 grain premiers , 770's with 15.5 grain napiers . the older version just was beefier inside and more so with the wood stock, too. the cometa fenix variants from manou bros got 640's fps with 20 grain ftt's in .25......