• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cometa Advance.30 Varmint Hunt

The back to back 110 yard shots were very nice at the power you had the scope at; I probably would have turned it up a little. Marley looked like a puppy coming out of the water at the end, good dog. I like your vids, very relaxing.

For video purpose and keeping the clarity it's best at lower magnification. Thanks, we had a great few days out, she loves to swim as you can tell. Haha

@Crosman999 Thanks for your quality videos as usual. I will say that from the looks of the Cometa’s stock it looks nice but beefy and thus I can understand your weight comments. It looks like more of a bench, short distance vs. mountain hiking rifle. But the former is my observation and etc, with NO first hand experience.

Yes sir, the weight is a bit much for my liking. For a more casual walk it's ok, I will mount a sling for future use that may help on those longer hikes. For a more stationary hunting rifle it really is quite nice.