Cometa 100 rifle

After much research using google and several videos I've just ordered a Cometa 220 in .22 caliber. At my age I can't just fool around and wait to order. Spring and summer are coming so I'll more than be ready to do a lot of shooting. Just never had a springer from Spain and everything I read and watched they are sure a good experience to take. Charles

Reactions: GenXer
After much research using google and several videos I've just ordered a Cometa 220 in .22 caliber. At my age I can't just fool around and wait to order. Spring and summer are coming so I'll more than be ready to do a lot of shooting. Just never had a springer from Spain and everything I read and watched they are sure a good experience to take. Charles
Today UPS delivered two Cometa rifles from Keystone Air Guns and they arrived in great condition and after about an hour I'm beginning to enjoying both, however I like the sights on the 100 model best of the two. Might just be my eyes as I've spent most of the time before shooting the two rifles I had been on my cell doing google and playing cards:) Anyway for the price they hold a lot of joy getting to knew them better b y more shooting as I only spent about an hour shoot and sighting them in. Tomorrow I'll learn more. Charles